XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that sounds about right, made to order and only as a whole set the last I heard

Made to order is nice to hear. That's still a hard pill to swallow with costs, but then again, this is an incredibly massive and detailed piece.

At this point, I'd be happy if they just start making 1/6 scale X-Men statues. Would love to have Cyclops, Storm, Colossus and the rest of the team.

Any news or idea when this will be out? They got the preorder already so at least an idea when this will ship will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news or idea when this will be out? They got the preorder already so at least an idea when this will ship will be nice.

These are produced individually as a special order item. You must pay a large portion of money up front to secure one of them before they will start your build.

Only people who have actually gone through this process will be able to chime in as to the release date of their own custom build.

/

These are produced individually as a special order item. You must pay a large portion of money up front to secure one of them before they will start your build.

Only people who have actually gone through this process will be able to chime in as to the release date of their own custom build.

/

I'm not sure when they plan to release it, but I ordered mine when they became available back in Sept. Put a deposit down and then went on XM's 9 month payment plan.

So I'm guessing , they'll start shipping around the end of Summer 2017.

yeah it's a damn pitty they cant use many of the more popular characters as I'm sure everyone would agree this would of sold much better.

I'm not sure when they plan to release it, but I ordered mine when they became available back in Sept. Put a deposit down and then went on XM's 9 month payment plan.

So I'm guessing , they'll start shipping around the end of Summer 2017.

Very cool. Such an epic piece to own. Since these are pretty much special order I wonder how long XM will allow the order window to stay open before closing and creating the ES.

Have you planned out the space or dedicated a small room for it? 😀

Congrats either way. 👍

Very cool. Such an epic piece to own. Since these are pretty much special order I wonder how long XM will allow the order window to stay open before closing and creating the ES.

Have you planned out the space or dedicated a small room for it? ��

Congrats either way. ��

Thanks.

It's either going in my office or another room in my house (that's currently empty). Trying to research some possible display options such as a custom pedestal or putting several together to support it.

As far as the "order window", not sure on that. I think I know someone that still has a few or access to a few. Not sure if you have to play "catch up" with the payments or you can start a new plan when you place your order.

Last edited:
Thanks.

It's either going in my office or another room in my house (that's currently empty). Trying to research some possible display options such as a custom pedestal or putting several together to support it.

As far as the "order window", not sure on that. I think I know someone that still has a few or access to a few. Not sure if you have to play "catch up" with the payments or you can start a new plan when you place your order.

I agree that a custom pedestal would be the way to go. If your home has good filtration in the room you will be placing it in then keeping an open display would be so nice to have especially for taking pictures without having the glare of a huge acrylic box. Just need to keep the room locked so other family members don't enter without you being in the room.

Interesting about the "order window" I would think since there is no official ES that these will truly follow the special order structure. So if I were to order today I place my deposit along with my first payment and then proceed with the reminding payment schedule.

Congrats again for taking the plunge and becoming an owner of such a grand piece. 👍

I put down my deposit for this bad boy yesterday! This will be the centerpiece of my centerpieces ^_^

Now I'm in the same boat you are in, trying to figure out how I'm going to display it! Does anyone know the dimensional specs for this piece? I agree that a custom pedestal display is probably way to go.

Pictures from Leon YI at last SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

16wxpw.jpg

2xklbh.jpg

3nga7m.jpg

4plxxe.jpg

5tyyoj.jpg

6j9ama.jpg

7kslp8.jpg

84nysp.jpg

9agl5d.jpg

10suzvi.jpg

Can't wait to get this!
Photos actually make this piece look small & manageable. I know when I get this I'm gonna be like what the hell did I get myself into??

Back