Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add Olenna to those lists and it?s the perfect collection!

Honorable mention to Renly and Melisandre

I?ve been buying this line from KGhobby, but I don?t see it there yet. Is it $130 shipped worldwide from the Xensation store? What?s the url, I don?t think I?ve ever been on the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I've been back and forth with continuing the GoT line, at this point I'm leaning towards just seeing it through.

I did this a while back and decided to jump off. I'd have too many figures im just not into. Its a lot of money. Besides, COOMODEL is putting our some killer knights later this year. That's where my money is going.

As far as theezero goes, if I remember correctly, they said they were on work on S8 Arya & Sansa and Jaime in Lannister armor in a FB thread. I can see them making a S8 Dany, which I'll be compelled to buy ( unless it's the Thundercats outfit) because they ruined the Dany I really wanted. I imagine if they're going to continue with what they said they were working on then we should see some POs soon. Only Bran is left after Joffrey.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It wasn't too long ago. A few months back. I wish i took a screen shot. It was in a long FB thread. People were throwing out specific characters and they would reply "working on it". Remember, there was a pretty big gap after Dany too then there was a glut of announcements back to back. Cersei,Joffrey Brienne, Jon and Bran. They could do the same again. Hell, they're still making WD figures and I don't know anyone still watching that slog of a show.

It wasn't too long ago. A few months back. I wish i took a screen shot. It was in a long FB thread. People were throwing out specific characters and they would reply "working on it". Remember, there was a pretty big gap after Dany too then there was a glut of announcements back to back. Cersei,Joffrey Brienne, Jon and Bran. They could do the same again. Hell, they're still making WD figures and I don't know anyone still watching that slog of a show.

True, there was that long pause once before. Of course, the show was still hot and winter had not yet come.

I would instantly buy Arya (don't have) and Jaime (don't have) and Sansa (depending out her outfit)... and of course Dani (don't have)

Easily 4 buys for me, especially if they are season 7 or 8 based.

Would love Jamie in Lannister armour
Sansa is long overdue as one of the core 7 cast

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jaime in Lannister armor, S8 Arya and S8 Sansa would be great, so hopefully those are in the works. I imagine S8 Dany will make the cut even if it hasn’t been announced yet.

Dany S8 with the same old/dead-fish-eyed HS would be the most insulting thing ThreeZero put out. Dany needs a new, improved H.S.

Not crazy about the sculpt, but he looks good with the helmet.

Might buy two of the Soldier to pose with Dany.

Have one without the helmet to represent Greyworm and the other helmeted as a random Unsullied soldier.

I hope its just the lighting, but the chest plate looks too bulky, in a way that reads to me as a female soldier. From this comparison photo it looks like the chest should be pretty much flat.

6fac2b89ec4c5a74aa4254635fbff336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back