Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope its just the lighting, but the chest plate looks too bulky, in a way that reads to me as a female soldier. From this comparison photo it looks like the chest should be pretty much flat.

6fac2b89ec4c5a74aa4254635fbff336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly think this is due to the body if the material is flexible. A flatter chested body may resolve this or it may be possible to flatten with hot water if it is plastic. Yes not something we should have to do but the accuracy might purposely be off since its an unlicensed figure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Looks like Greyworm has dropped, came across photos from Instagram user “chlasia” if anyone is interested. Think I’ll be posing with helmet on! Still no email from Monkey on Fire whom I pre ordered through though.

Looks like Greyworm has dropped, came across photos from Instagram user ?chlasia? if anyone is interested. Think I?ll be posing with helmet on! Still no email from Monkey on Fire whom I pre ordered through though.

I highly suggest you drop them an email. They arbitrarily decided not to ship my last order, apparently due to postage increases, but never bothered to email me to let me know, or to refund me, so I was left waiting for something that was never coming, and I didn't find out until I eventually contacted them to find out what happened to my order. I did get a refund a couple of days after I made contact with them, but that they decided not to send my order and didn't even email me to let me know, or automatically refund me left a bad taste in my mouth.

Unboxing video:

Looks pretty good overall. Sculpt's not bad. Probably look great with a repaint. Outfit looks well done. My only real problems are the cheap boots (as usual) and the strange contrast between brown glove and gray glove cuffs which make them look like two different parts rather then a full glove.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good! Wonder when and if they will announce whos next- dont they usually have another one ready for pre-order after the last one starts shipping? Hoping for some more of the ladies! NEED Olenna but would happily take a Melisandre or even Catelyn Stark!

Yeah, I ordered through Monkey on Fire several months back and have not received an invoice yet. Paid the deposit back when I ordered but haven't heard anything about the balance/shipping. Curious if that will be happening soon...

Back