Xenomorph does entire "Thriller" dance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gotta love Dragon*Con:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4aE__sxMmQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4aE__sxMmQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gotta love Dragon*Con:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4aE__sxMmQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4aE__sxMmQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

These are the types of people that give serious collectors a bad name and while I won't ever return to SDCC. :duh

Oh and I made it about 15 seconds into the video.

These are the types of people that give serious collectors a bad name and while I won't ever return to SDCC. :duh

Oh and I made it about 15 seconds into the video.

that was pretty awful, I'll give you that, but not going to let it stop me from having fun at SDCC in the future.

Here in Phoenix the only convention we have is the Phoenix Comicon, go figure, and this video reminds me of something they would attempt to do there. The Phoenix comicon is small enough that you can easily see all the vendors in an hour or two. But yet they sell 3 or 4 day passes. What do you fill up the rest of the time with? crap like this. last year when I went, I had a blast just people watching. So many nerds that do this stuff. I don't point and laugh or anything, just smile at the silliness of it.

that was pretty awful, I'll give you that, but not going to let it stop me from having fun at SDCC in the future.

Here in Phoenix the only convention we have is the Phoenix Comicon, go figure, and this video reminds me of something they would attempt to do there. The Phoenix comicon is small enough that you can easily see all the vendors in an hour or two. But yet they sell 3 or 4 day passes. What do you fill up the rest of the time with? crap like this. last year when I went, I had a blast just people watching. So many nerds that do this stuff. I don't point and laugh or anything, just smile at the silliness of it.

If I could drive sure. However, I had to spend a hefty penny to get all the way out there. I was pretty much annoyed the whole time. I just went back to the hotel and relaxed.

The nights out with you all though was fun as hell.

The con itself left something to be desired. After the initial wow from preview night I was pretty much done.

Hmm... reading the comments on YouTube, apparently this was just a rehearsal and 905 people showed up and did the dance which was sent to the Guinness Book of World Records. :lol Geeks FTW.

If they can do that more professionally--like really rehearse it, do good costumes/makeup then it's kinda cool.

In any case, really cool costume, looks like it would be good enough to film.

If I could drive sure. However, I had to spend a hefty penny to get all the way out there. I was pretty much annoyed the whole time. I just went back to the hotel and relaxed.

The con itself left something to be desired. After the initial wow from preview night I was pretty much done.

yeah, flying each year would get expensive. I probably wouldn't do it every year if I had to pony up $400+ just for a flight, let alone hotel costs.

You and I think alot alike.

Further proof that Dragon Con is lame. :lol

Dude, you've never even been to Dragon*Con and this doesn't fully represent it at all. Mardi Gras is a more apt comparison. I love SDCC and it's the ultimate Con due to its sheer size and all of the stuff there, but Dragon*Con is 10x more fun. Basically, take the SDCC Freaks party and have it last 4 days straight (literally, non stop) and you have an idea...

Dude, you've never even been to Dragon*Con and this doesn't fully represent it at all. Mardi Gras is a more apt comparison. I love SDCC and it's the ultimate Con due to its sheer size and all of the stuff there, but Dragon*Con is 10x more fun. Basically, take the SDCC Freaks party and have it last 4 days straight (literally, non stop) and you have an idea...
It's a joke, I've been saying that ever since I heard of Dragon Con.

It's a joke, I've been saying that ever since I heard of Dragon Con.

Ah! Well, you should try and make it out sometime. Seriously. It's a blast, a non-stop party and you see so much wild and crazy stuff. Also, free concerts, parties, and raves in hotel ballrooms every night from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM... how can you beat that?

Like I said, SDCC is still the ultimate. But if hanging out, partying and people-watching is your thing, Dragon*Con just cannot be topped. Worth attending at least once, imho.

What's the problem?:duh Just a funny way of entertaining :chew

Sure entertaining all of the people that don't get out hobby's or interests. They look like a bunch of ^^^^ holes that seriously have nothing better to do with their time. I am pretty sure some prison in Asia made their prisoners do the same dance. Ill be right back.

Sure entertaining all of the people that don't get out hobby's or interests. They look like a bunch of ^^^^ holes that seriously have nothing better to do with their time. I am pretty sure some prison in Asia made their prisoners do the same dance. Ill be right back.

They did. There was even a guy dressed up like the woman, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Here it is...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hMnk7lh9M3o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hMnk7lh9M3o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back