Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
installing games in a 500GB console, will run out quickly !

i'm disappointed by the install feature. and if I install this game once.. and run out of space & Decided to delete an older game from the console to make room for new ones.. do I have to Pay again for the game I already bought & installed?

Since the PS4 is also not BC, I'll be holding onto my PS3 (I know I'm going to want to play Uncharted, Orange Box, Tomb Raider again), holding on to my 360 (I just bought a new one about 4 months ago so hopefully it will last many years) and then I'll pick up the PS4.

installing games in a 500GB console, will run out quickly !

i'm disappointed by the install feature. and if I install this game once.. and run out of space & Decided to delete an older game from the console to make room for new ones.. do I have to Pay again for the game I already bought & installed?

You shouldn't have to pay to reinstall if you are the rightful owner.

They can't add backwards compatibility. The Xbox 360 and the Xbox One use different systems that aren't compatible. They could possibly update the games and offer them digitally on an individual basis, but to emulate the Xbox 360 to play those games would require possibly more power than the console is capable of

What person in the right mind want's to buy a game and then sit there
for 20 minutes waiting for it to install?

They should do 2 version's.
1 with all the bell's and whistle's on and a machine that just plays games.
As whom really cares about all the extra crap.

Also i only ever install games to stop the sound of my xbox slim
as it sounds like an aircraft carrier taking off without installing.

Also they need to start making games properly without bugs as unless you have xbox live your game will not update and some have terrible bugs live Oblivion.

Also no good saying your friend can still play the game if he buys a code and he does not have internet access.
All pointless waste of time to me.
This means unless shops starts selling games that originally sold for £40.00 for £5.00 a year or so later nobody will want it.
As say you went out and bought a game with loads of hype and you get home and it was the worst game in the world.
You can't take it back as you have used the code.

PS4 is looking more appetizing by the minute...

I'm still on the fence, given it's early in the game. But my outlook right now is simple. I have about to 25 xbox 360 games, and a newer 360 model. I have a total PS3 library of 5 games. Since the Xbox One is not backwards compatible and seems to have a laundry list of dislikes after yesterdays events... i'm about 75% in the PS4 camp until further information is released. Trade in the PS3, keep the 360, buy the PS4.

But hey, to each their own.

Same here. I havn't heard anything that would make me want to get the new Xbox. Havn't checked what PS4 can do because i didn't care :lol

Why would they include backward capability when they know people will pay for 'updated' digital versions of their fav games?

Why buy games when you already own it. All games put on online libraries are just direct ports.

Either way I'm going PS4, I despise everything that is Microsoft. Their exclusives eat ballz IMO.

Either way I'm going PS4, I despise everything that is Microsoft. Their exclusives eat ballz IMO.

Its sad but true i have a 360 my Ps3 just died, but i rather my system be for games then the center point in my living room. i don't need everything that xbox one is offering.

Its sad but true i have a 360 my Ps3 just died, but i rather my system be for games then the center point in my living room. i don't need everything that xbox one is offering.

It's become Xbox: Facebook Edition.

I thought wed be at Pixar movie type graphics by now

I pretty much assumed with next gen graphics we wouldn't be seeing a dramatic change in the look. Although the processing power and more things going on screen would probably take a giant leap.

original.jpg

They can't add backwards compatibility. The Xbox 360 and the Xbox One use different systems that aren't compatible. They could possibly update the games and offer them digitally on an individual basis, but to emulate the Xbox 360 to play those games would require possibly more power than the console is capable of

I'm no techie, but that sounds like bull***** to me.

The only thing Xbox has over PS is Live, if PSN had a cheap pay to play feature a lot of hackers could get removed entirely. Other than that, I don't have any urge even at a microscopic level to even want to bother with Xbox.

I don't care about Halo or Gears of War. Both are overrated beyond measure.

Back