Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xbox One Fifa Day One Edition, Photo Brand New UK 2013

He deserved his money back, but he's still an idiot. In some ways I think, he should of gotten half back since eBay loves to **** sellers.

The Seller is a scammer because who sells a photo of an xbox one for that price and the buyer is dumb *** because he still bid on an obviously fraudulent auction that said it was for a picture.

eBay should get the money back, ban the seller, not refund the buyer for being stupid and give the money to charity. :lecture :peace

You got a point there. :lol

I think it's the admitting that he knew it was for a photo and then going to the news and saying he's buying it for his 4-year old son. I call BS on both sides.

That's what my wife said when I told her I bought my Xbox for both me & my 4 old :lol

I believe he was hoping for a lot of press so Microsoft would send him a free system.

:exactly: hope he doesn't get one for free

:D
8e9yzy2u.jpg

They'd written on the back of the picture "thank you for your purchase" :lol

It's not even a good copy of the picture

Last edited:
I don't know that I disagree. However, the buyer still has some responsibility to read what they are actually buying in my opinion.

Nevermind, he is an even bigger moron. He admits he read the description.

I look at it like this: he got excited and when that happens, people don't always use the best judgment. We've all been there at that age, one way or another

I look at it like this: he got excited and when that happens, people don't always use the best judgment. We've all been there at that age, one way or another

This can also apply to why he's 19 and has a 4 yr old kid :lol

Just beat dead rising 3 pretty cool game some of the boss battles were a a pain in the ***

Last edited:
Well does he have to send the picture back since he's getting back his money? If so he should fold it in half to teach the seller a lesson

I picked up an XBone yesterday since the price was too good to pass up. I definitely don't care for the UI. I preferred the simplicity of the PS4 UI. Other than that I haven't done much since I don't have any games for it.

I picked up an XBone yesterday since the price was too good to pass up. I definitely don't care for the UI. I preferred the simplicity of the PS4 UI. Other than that I haven't done much since I don't have any games for it.

That's going to be me on Monday when I get my Ps4. I should of been patient & kept my BF4 copy instead of exchanging for the One version. Saying that I'm looking forward to playing Killzone, I just need to buy it

That's going to be me on Monday when I get my Ps4. I should of been patient & kept my BF4 copy instead of exchanging for the One version. Saying that I'm looking forward to playing Killzone, I just need to buy it
I bet you could find games anywhere...now the heard part is getting the systems and u got that already.

I bet you could find games anywhere...now the heard part is getting the systems and u got that already.

Yeah I'm just skint now though. My Xbox Live runs out this month with the PS subscription plus a game that's £130 :monkey2

Take it the battery is built into the duel shock like before? ms should do that with there controllers. That was another £25 spent

Hopefully someone will buy me a game :lol

My son accidently purchased $100.00 in Forza tokens! :horror

Credit Card now removed from my Xbox account.

Talk about learning the hard way.

If you have kids, watch out!

My son accidently purchased $100.00 in Forza tokens! :horror

Credit Card now removed from my Xbox account.

Talk about learning the hard way.

If you have kids, watch out!

****. Your going to get your money back right? Things like this should be banned.

I remember my brother-in-law being pissed off because his daughter & step-son spent over £500 on some game on his iPad. My wife told him not to let his kids know his password :lol

He got his money back but it was a pain the *** getting it back

****. Your going to get your money back right? Things like this should be banned.

I remember my brother-in-law being pissed off because his daughter & step-son spent over £500 on some game on his iPad. My wife told him not to let his kids know his password :lol

He got his money back but it was a pain the *** getting it back

30 minutes on the phone with MS and they said your kid, your fault.

I'm angry BUT they are right.

At first I thought my CC was stolen until I figured out what had happened.

MS said ZERO refunds for in game purchases.

30 minutes on the phone with MS and they said your kid, your fault.

I'm angry BUT they are right.

At first I thought my CC was stolen until I figured out what had happened.

MS said ZERO refunds for in game purchases.

That sucks. You would thought they would have the refunded you this time with a warning. Definitely taking my CC off, especially when my nephews are around they want to get straight on to my consoles

Back