Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me about 7-8 hours to beat maybe 9 just because I took my time. It's simple game really and you pretty much rinse and repeat as far as moves you can do to kill people. Story wise it's pretty cool as are the graphics. I had a blast running around Ancient Rome and killing barbarians. I haven't tried the mp yet or the co-op but I will. On my first run through I got 630/1000 gamer score.

sweet, ok thanks for the mini review.....sounds like some were being incredibly hard on the game

sweet, ok thanks for the mini review.....sounds like some were being incredibly hard on the game

No problem. Yeah, I think some reviewers were being fairly hard on it. IMO it's no different than the God of War games. I like those and so I think that's a bit why I like this. I do have a feeling that on Legendary this game is going to be rough. That's my next attempt at this as well as some mp.

So this is generally a quiet console then ?.
My slim was perfect but I remember the original 360 being extremely noisy. Is this quiet playing games and blu rays ?.

Also , what is the blu ray play back quality like ?.

So this is generally a quiet console then ?.
My slim was perfect but I remember the original 360 being extremely noisy. Is this quiet playing games and blu rays ?.

Also , what is the blu ray play back quality like ?.

This system is super quiet I don't have a ps4 but I hear its a lot quiet than that system

Has anyone downloaded a new game from the xbox store? Other than having the box would it be equivalent?

I was just thinking about getting DR3 for £44.99 which for here in the UK is a pretty good price. I think it said something about you getting some free DLC as well if you got the XB1 Day One Edition

I was just thinking about getting DR3 for £44.99 which for here in the UK is a pretty good price. I think it said something about you getting some free DLC as well if you got the XB1 Day One Edition

Interesting....I was thinking of purchasing ryse or madden....I don't necessarily have to have the actually packaging as long as the content is sound!

Interesting....I was thinking of purchasing ryse or madden....I don't necessarily have to have the actually packaging as long as the content is sound!

Ryse is the pick. It's the only game that really shows the capabilities of Xbox one. I went straight thru it in a day. Couldn't put the controller down.

Thats a good price. Nice having games off the hd

No problem. Yeah, I think some reviewers were being fairly hard on it. IMO it's no different than the God of War games. I like those and so I think that's a bit why I like this. I do have a feeling that on Legendary this game is going to be rough. That's my next attempt at this as well as some mp.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

My day one edition is still in the box. Once I've finished with Zelda on 3DS I may pick up Ryse though.

Most reviewers were very harsh on Ryse. I'm not sure why, the game plays almost flawlessly. There are far worse game with glitches and even more repetitive gameplay that got more praise than Ryse.

It's unfortunate because Ryse has great gameplay, with a great story...and the reviews did have some effect on people's opinion on the game and changed some peoples minds about getting it. Those people are missing out on a great gaming experience and should play Ryse.

Ryse is the ideal example when I say, "don't listen to reviews".

Most reviewers were very harsh on Ryse. I'm not sure why, the game plays almost flawlessly. There are far worse game with glitches and even more repetitive gameplay that got more praise than Ryse.

It's unfortunate because Ryse has great gameplay, with a great story...and the reviews did have some effect on people's opinion on the game and changed some peoples minds about getting it. Those people are missing out on a great gaming experience and should play Ryse.

Ryse is the ideal example when I say, "don't listen to reviews".

:goodpost::goodpost:

Back