Xbox 360 Slim stopped working.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
No RROD. No image. No sound. No controller connection.

Just tried to turn it on for a nice night of gaming, and nothing happened. Controller connected the first time but didn't after reset, tried with 5 controllers.

Took the harddrive out, didn't change anything.

Just a little green light in the middle of the ring indicating power, nothing more.

I noticed a lot of people had trippy picture and audio, but none of that here.

Any advice on what to do? I'm unsure if it's still in warranty but I would imagine it is. And I'm not at all handy when it comes to electronics so I'd rather not ____ with it myself.

Thanks in advance.

And I know there will be someone who's going to say "Buy a PS3" but I already have one, and a Wii, and a gaming PC, so thanks but not thanks, fanboys.

HDMI or analog connection. Try the other. I know on my xbox when I turn it on but dont have my receiver on the wrong input only the green light turns on and nothing until it has a video connection.

I tried that earlier, went from HDMI to skart and made no difference. Also tried on two televisions, same result.

Sounds like bad video card, I would look into the warrant option.

Dang, you have 5 controllers for one console...? That's a lot. Did you find out what happened?

Back