X3 - horrible news!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh Jackman is dead-sexy as Wolverine

:rollin
You obviously haven't read the comics BTVSnut ;) , Wolverine isn't really supposed to be a sexy character, he's about 5' tall covered in hair (yes on his back too). and supposed to get carved up like the Thanksgiving turkey in his best battles.
That's what I and many others where expecting and how it's "supposed" to be.

Why am I not surprised you wouldn't agree with me Dave? Makes me wonder if you thought Reb Brown was a good Cap.

I've been on your side most of the time on most subjects Ironman, and I completely agree with Dave on this one, I think Grammar is a very good choice.

Really?? Maybe I'm just stuck in him being Frasier, that I can't see him as the big, lumbering, muscular man/creature who I always saw as Beast.

Beast is Big and a muscular man/creature, but he is anything but lumbering, he is more of a acrobat. It's the voice and demeanor that sounds identical to the what Beast/Hank McCoy would sound like to me. I think this is going to be more CGI then man in suit, but they could just get another actor in the suit and have Grammar do the voice the way Abe Sapien was done in Hellboy. Besides, this isn't really the comics version here, it's the movie version. ;)

It's the voice and demeanor that sounds identical to the what Beast/Hank McCoy would sound like to me. I think this is going to be more CGI then man in suit, but they could just get another actor in the suit and have Grammar do the voice the way Abe Sapien was done in Hellboy.

touche'
And if that's how they 're going to do it, then I will agree with you....and Dave.
If not I still don't see him as the big, muscular, acrobatic [lumbering was the wrong word but it could fit Grammer better] Beast. But, who knows, I didn't see Clooney as Batman, Salinger as Cap, Arnold as Freeze or Affleck as Daredevil....oh wait, I was right about all of them :lol

Back