X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't visited Kaiju Addicts in a while, was please to see the OP of this thread John Stanowski posted an awesome review on the anticipated Gigantic 1995.

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Gigantic-1995-Collectors.jpg

KaijuAddicts-XPlus-Gigantic-1995-with-SodaCan.jpg

Hes so beastly. I dont even have a shelf that he'd stand on. I look forward to the temptation of what's coming next in that line.

That Gigantic is so bad arse! I just wish I had room for one! My wife would kill me if I brought that home! Our bedroom already gives her the creeps with over 40 Godzillas & friends watching over her every night! :lol

Picked up this dude from a fellow forum member. Ric Boy 99, waiting on 84 and 92 30cm X-Plus this week. Bye money.

14971404805_16d29d9d07_b.jpg

14948441126_bd15cd18b4_b.jpg

Look who decided to stomp in despite today's morning power outage.

IMG_3692_zpse341c43f.jpg

A word of warning to those who have yet to receive their figures: the smell of this guy can't be exaggerated. Honest to God, it smells more like pesticide than plastic. I'm keeping mine in the garage to air out for at least a day, if not two. Review with more photos coming when I regain my sense of smell.

No kidding. I got this guy last night and the smell was overwhelming. Well worth it though...he's damn near perfect.

New to the forums and was wondering does anyone know what the next addition to the Gigantic Godzilla series is?

No idea. Some people are thinking that because we've already seen them do Gigantic figures from the Millennium and Heisei eras, the next one could be a Showa suit. I think it might also depend on what kits there are out there. Kaibutsuya -- the maker of the kits that the Gigantic figures have been based on so far -- only did a few in this size. We'll likely know closer to the end of the year.

No idea. Some people are thinking that because we've already seen them do Gigantic figures from the Millennium and Heisei eras, the next one could be a Showa suit. I think it might also depend on what kits there are out there. Kaibutsuya -- the maker of the kits that the Gigantic figures have been based on so far -- only did a few in this size. We'll likely know closer to the end of the year.

Thanks, that's what people seem to be saying. Richard Eso said that it might be 54 stylized Godzilla if he had to guess. I wish I had jumped on board for the GMK but can't find him anywhere. Hopefully the end of the year will bring something good.

I don't have any XM stuff, but I wanted to check in here to see if there is any word on a big x-plus ghidorah.

Surly a 25cm king ghidorah is coming out very soon. But nothing new in the gigantic series has been announced yet.

Surly a 25cm king ghidorah is coming out very soon. But nothing new in the gigantic series has been announced yet.

Thanks. That's a decent size. Man I would love a gigantic one though. Can I preorder the Ghidorah that's coming out yet? I haven't seen listings for it anywhere.

What's the announcement time on these guys (gigantic series)? I want one but not sure if I should drop silly loot on the GMK one or wait for either a Heisei, 2014 Godzilla or Stylized 54 version. Speaking of which someone said there is a kit of the 54 floating around that the sculpture did. Anyone have a picture of this? I'm new to this playground

Well Hesei just came out and is magnificent. 2014 they dont have the license for yet. There aren't many kits in this size so this gigantic series line may be very limited

Well Hesei just came out and is magnificent. 2014 they dont have the license for yet. There aren't many kits in this size so this gigantic series line may be very limited

Yeah I guess Burning Godzilla counts but not to me, he looks great but I've never been a fan of him. I'm just impatient and would love a huge piece for the new house to say hey to everyone that visits our home. These are just amazing pieces that make one stop in their tracks to admire him. image.jpg
This guy would be great as a gigantic series addition I guess he's called Future 54 by Sakai I think. Well will have to wait and see, someone mention October as the month to wait for.

Back