X-Men vs. Sentinel 1&2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean56.jpg

Jean58.jpg

Jean57.jpg

Jean59.jpg

Cool pics lads, congrats

My exclusive # 548 arrived to istanbul but I will be trading my exc with a regular and I will also get 200 $ on top

I guess it is a good deal considering I only have the regular version of the 1st Sentinel diaroma and 200 $ is a good money to trade for a red light:monkey3

Is it just me, or is anyone else concerned about getting #2 back in the styrofoam case w/o breaking anything? Especially those black wires or pipes that curve around. I ordered one off Ebay and it showed up a few days ago and shipping box was MANGLED. Badly. open it up and the styrofoam corners had all broken, laying in the bottom. Collector's box top was also badly bent, so I was fairly concerned with potnetial damage to statue inside. Even shaped inner styofoam was cracked in a few areas, but the statue appears to be okay. I took the base out and looked carefully at the queen and beast and don't see any damage. But I didn't want to take out all the way because I'm worried I'll break them putting them back in. Anyone else?

Is it possible to get a new box from SS? I doubt this would survive another shipping trip. Maybe I'll call them.

Well... I asked for a replacement box for my T-800 life size bust about a month ago, but I haven't heard back from them. Which is odd, cause usually the SSC CS is flawless.

I still can't belive that the #2 VS piece is already shipping, and I haven't had any news about my order!

I got mine on Saturday I think but I still have not opened it yet. ...I'm kind of nervous about it. :lol:eek:

Very nice to see them together. I also agree that it seems a bit anticlimactic to not have lights on the third dio.

wait. there's not gonna be any lights on the 3rd piece?! has that been confirmed? if no lights then what's the Exclusive gonna be?

wait. there's not gonna be any lights on the 3rd piece?! has that been confirmed? if no lights then what's the Exclusive gonna be?

Hey where have you been?? ;P The Ex is a second wolverine figure. You can see it on the official web. And no, no lights on the 3rd sorry:monkey2

Aside from Colossus the rest of the dio(s) are just "eh"

Back