X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hollywood Collectibles Group 1/3 Scale Wolverine Statue

Although I've decided to sell this bad boy due to space limitations, I did manage to document it's glory with some photos and an introductory vid. If you're interested in checking it out, you can do so on my blog by clicking here:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/09/beyond-my-collection-sabretooth-street.html

9603009037_3bca6f694c_c.jpg

9603013293_3fdbc708a2_c.jpg

Enjoy!

I just got this awesome statue in today. It's supposed to be part of the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 set paired with Ryu but I managed to find one of the few retailers that were offering him individually. He's heavy, well crafted, and an overall winner of a statue.

I've posted a bunch of pics and an introductory vid on my blog which you can check out here:

9674502809_dccd5dbd17_c.jpg

9674505769_affe6b12d0_c.jpg

Enjoyed both Insiteful Reviews on Sabertooth and Wolverine, both Synopsis's where Spot On IMO, after the Fun I spotted the Statue Montage, do not know why I never picked on it before :dunno That is so Cool and the Music made me start looking around for a Mutant to pop up :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
I am Looking more and more forward to your Reviews my Fellow X-Men Fan

Re: Hollywood Collectibles Group 1/3 Scale Wolverine Statue

Although I've decided to sell this bad boy due to space limitations, I did manage to document it's glory with some photos and an introductory vid. If you're interested in checking it out, you can do so on my blog by clicking here:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/09/beyond-my-collection-sabretooth-street.html

9603009037_3bca6f694c_c.jpg

9603013293_3fdbc708a2_c.jpg

Enjoy!

I just got this awesome statue in today. It's supposed to be part of the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 set paired with Ryu but I managed to find one of the few retailers that were offering him individually. He's heavy, well crafted, and an overall winner of a statue.

I've posted a bunch of pics and an introductory vid on my blog which you can check out here:

9674502809_dccd5dbd17_c.jpg

9674505769_affe6b12d0_c.jpg

Enjoyed both Insiteful Reviews on Sabertooth and Wolverine, both Synopsis's where Spot On IMO, after the Fun I spotted the Statue Montage, do not know why I never picked on it before :dunno That is so Cool and the Music made me start looking around for a Mutant to pop up :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
I am Looking more and more forward to your Reviews my Fellow X-Men Fan

I'm glad you enjoyed the three video so much you felt you had to express your contentment twice in a row :)

I enjoyed the Wolverine video. What sucks is that I don't leave comments because I watch it on the Xbox so I'm gonna go back tonight while I'm at work and leave comments for all the ones that I watched.

I enjoyed the Wolverine video. What sucks is that I don't leave comments because I watch it on the Xbox so I'm gonna go back tonight while I'm at work and leave comments for all the ones that I watched.

Cool man. Either way, I'm glad you enjoy the vids!

I thought I'd take a better look at my 80's Colossus statue. I bought this as a kit and had it custom painted. I really like how he came out. I got him to round out my 80's X-men display. He looks great in it.

9392162270_6f0acd7953_c.jpg

I've taken some new shots of him as well as created and introductory video. If you're interested in seeing them you can check it out on my blog by clicking here:

Enjoy!

I thought I'd take a better look at my 80's Colossus statue. I bought this as a kit and had it custom painted. I really like how he came out. I got him to round out my 80's X-men display. He looks great in it.

9392162270_6f0acd7953_c.jpg

I've taken some new shots of him as well as created and introductory video. If you're interested in seeing them you can check it out on my blog by clicking here:

Enjoy!

Your Review was informative and insightful, Enjoyed the how if posed a certain direction will Compliment him and ones own X-Men as not to be to over powering, unless like me you want the Power, because of who he is :lol:lol:lol:lol
A Great Kit and Paint Job for the Muscle Bound 80's Big Guy, Excellent Post my Friend Dr. Lebeau

This Thread is Colossus Approved

Your Review was informative and insightful, Enjoyed the how if posed a certain direction will Compliment him and ones own X-Men as not to be to over powering, unless like me you want the Power, because of who he is :lol:lol:lol:lol
A Great Kit and Paint Job for the Muscle Bound 80's Big Guy, Excellent Post my Friend Dr. Lebeau

This Thread is Colossus Approved

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U[/ame]

Just read your last post on my RSS feed. I am not happy. I'm gonna demand at least 3 posts a week. So do whatever you have to do. 1 video during the week and 2 on Sundays. Thank you sir.

Your Friend,
Me

Hey Remy, did you get your bowen bishop yet, mine should be here next week. I really hope to see a review from my favorite statue reviewer of that piece, i saw some pics of other peoples and it looks like it came out great. I cant wait till i get mine, a review from you would really help hold me over till mine gets here tho :wink1: keep up the great work on this site :hi5:

Just read your last post on my RSS feed. I am not happy. I'm gonna demand at least 3 posts a week. So do whatever you have to do. 1 video during the week and 2 on Sundays. Thank you sir.

Your Friend,
Me

:) Your wish is my command

Hey Remy, did you get your bowen bishop yet, mine should be here next week. I really hope to see a review from my favorite statue reviewer of that piece, i saw some pics of other peoples and it looks like it came out great. I cant wait till i get mine, a review from you would really help hold me over till mine gets here tho :wink1: keep up the great work on this site :hi5:

I have not gotten Bishop yet. For some reason its been delayed. I'm sure it'll be here soon. I can't guarantee I'll have time to document it right way. I'm sorry. My spare time isn't what it used to be.

No problem Remy no rush, I know how it is(not enough time in the day) I look forward to seeing your thoughts on that piece whenever you get around to reviewing it.

Back