X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given we've gotten two very cool statues of Henry McCoy in his human form, I thought I'd give a little attention to one of the first Beast statues produced by Bowen Designs. If you're interested I've posted more shots and an introductory video on my collection blog which you can see by clicking here:

9404497057_8e7b275b61_c.jpg

Enjoy and thanks for your support!

I wish Bowen would have locked up Erick. Imagine all the great pieces we would be getting left and right and more diversity. But nice Hank once again. After the animated series, it's hard to picture Beast without a book in his hands. Great work once again sir.

I wish Bowen would have locked up Erick. Imagine all the great pieces we would be getting left and right and more diversity. But nice Hank once again. After the animated series, it's hard to picture Beast without a book in his hands. Great work once again sir.

At least Erick's working for Koto. He's done some good work over there. I do agree that his best work is with Bowen.

Great review on the sosa beast statue remy, i love ericks work and that beast statue is a perfect representation of the character the way i remember him. The sculpt is great and the pose is so dynamic and perfect for the character, i can picture him leaping over some kind of tesla coil in the danger room in the heat of battle, luv it!

Great review on the sosa beast statue remy, i love ericks work and that beast statue is a perfect representation of the character the way i remember him. The sculpt is great and the pose is so dynamic and perfect for the character, i can picture him leaping over some kind of tesla coil in the danger room in the heat of battle, luv it!

Thanks! Indeed, the statue captures the furry blue one perfectly!

Hello my fellow X-fans. I have been into the X-men for as long as I can remember (too long?...no such thing!). This has lead me to collect over 60 X-men statues. I thought I would finally take the time to share them. I've created a blog where I've posted video and pics of about 6-7 statues so far and plan to get them all up on the coming months. I hope you'll come check it out.

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com

Thanks X-family!

(Note to mods: Please let know if this is a kosher thread... I don't mean to do anything I'm not supposed to)

You lost me at Bowen.

Sorry. :lol

I thought I'd explore some display options with the new Bowen Action Magneto statue that is all the rage of this years collecting.

9414093756_5d30e4a832_c.jpg

There are many more shots and a complimentary video to be enjoyed on my collection blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Display Options: Magneto Action Statue by Bowen Designs

Enjoy!

Great Review of Display Options, I prefer the Brotherhood Family Shot, I do have a question who else is missing from the immediate Family? or where you just talking about the others? Sabertooth, Sinister, ArcAngel, etc.etc.

Great Review of Display Options, I prefer the Brotherhood Family Shot, I do have a question who else is missing from the immediate Family? or where you just talking about the others? Sabertooth, Sinister, ArcAngel, etc.etc.

Thanks as always! I was talking about Sabretooth, etc!

Re: Custom Civil War Wolveirine Statue

This is a very cool custom statue based on this cover of Wolverine:

9392207524_305f3cbc24_c.jpg

9391986270_4272d8d744_b.jpg

I've posted more pics and an introductory video on my collection blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Wolverine - Humberto Ramos Inspired Custom Statue

Enjoy!

Enjoyment Achieved, 1. Thought the little Grin at the beginning was Priceless and Funny, 2. I have been meaning to ask you where did you get that X-Men Necklace? 3. Excellent Review; Gabe.

Colossus Approved

Enjoyment Achieved, 1. Thought the little Grin at the beginning was Priceless and Funny, 2. I have been meaning to ask you where did you get that X-Men Necklace? 3. Excellent Review; Gabe.

Colossus Approved

1. Grins are a specialty of mine

2. The necklace was bought from an independant entrepeneur here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/74413889/x-men-based-emblem-necklace-acrylic?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=xmen+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

3. Thanks Al! :hi5:

This is a very cool custom statue based on this cover of Wolverine:

9392207524_305f3cbc24_c.jpg

9391986270_4272d8d744_b.jpg

I've posted more pics and an introductory video on my collection blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Wolverine - Humberto Ramos Inspired Custom Statue

Enjoy!

I remember the day I bought this comic. He's the best he is at what he does, and what he does ain't pretty. Nice score. I loved the art in his entire Civil War tie in and this is an amazing representation of it. :yess:

I remember the day I bought this comic. He's the best he is at what he does, and what he does ain't pretty. Nice score. I loved the art in his entire Civil War tie in and this is an amazing representation of it. :yess:

I'm glad you can appreciate it and thanks!

Great Showoff of the Two, I have the Museum Post Blue and Yellow Tiger strip but that Action Version of Wolverine Bringing some Nasty Intentions over the edge of that cliff is SWEET! would Hate to be on the receiving end of that, that said Excellent Post and Review Gabe my Friend

Back