X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys serious?!?! This movie is SOOOO far away from the source they might as well have called it Z-MEN.

Your deal is the time line and source material which doesn't bother everyone. I take it as a film adaption of a comic book, so I am serious.
It looks entertaining......

Last edited:
hmm... i was siked after watching the initial trailer. Now i'm less siked by the production of this international version. it looked not very well put together, verging on lame. Maybe it was just me. :dunno Nonetheless, i'm still excited to see the movie, and will keep my hopes up that it won't suck. Please don't suck! i like x-men and these movies.

hmm... i was siked after watching the initial trailer. Now i'm less siked by the production of this international version. it looked not very well put together, verging on lame. Maybe it was just me. :dunno Nonetheless, i'm still excited to see the movie, and will keep my hopes up that it won't suck. Please don't suck! i like x-men and these movies.

Are you psyched? Given this is an X-Men thread, I would have accepted 'Cyked.' :lol

I think I might see this.

I feel like generally for the past 3 years I keep seeing things that look promising and would consider seeing...than I either never get around to it, or the reviews turn me off from it.

as far as the x-movies go...I'm not sure this is a step in the right direction, but it could go either way. I am actually pretty excited to see the universe-sized avengers..that's going to be stacked. I don't understand why an x-men movie can't carry the same vibe anymore. Maybe it's time for more of a reboot..and less of a prequel/continuation. Especially since aronofsky dropped out of wolverine II. that was the most promising thing x-related for me.

I know I'm probably a rare bird to say this...but I'd love to just see an unrelated x-force movie. You could easily just use the first x-men movies as a jumping off point(theres enough mainstream knowledge about the universe/characters) So what happens when the x-men need to go black ops and kill some horrible people. That's something I'd like to see.

I'm surprised they still haven't shown Wolverine in any of the trailers. I'm cynical enough to assume he's gonna have a pointless, 3 second cameo, and they're gonna stick his face in every commercial once the film is released, selling it as if this is another Wolverine and the X-Men film :lol

Are you psyched? Given this is an X-Men thread, I would have accepted 'Cyked.' :lol

hahaha :lol yeah, i'm siked, psyched, and Cyked. i wondered how to fix that word seeing as it was underlined with red... but i was just too lazy to get my brain to spell correctly.

d5f9c2e.jpg

b2e5807.jpg

I've seen all the new stuff and I still say Fassbender will be the only thing worth seeing in this. It feels like it'll come off as disjointed as Wolverine: Origins. I have a feeling people who liked that mess will enjoy this but for the most part it'll be meh. I am hoping of course to be wowed since I have low expectations but between Thor, Cap and GL this seems like it'll be overshadowed.

I'll go see it just to go see it. Worse case scenario its like Ang Lee's Hulk and I forget about it.

Ummm, everything about it?

:monkey3
Everything about it? Can you not go into detail..?

Idunno much about the original X-Men stories and all that, was it just incredibly off or something? It seems like every Marvel movie has made changes from the original stuff, though..

I thought it was a good movie. :dunno

Back