X-men #3 pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heykool69

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Thought i post a few quick pics. Watch out for Wolvie's claw when removing the foam sheet. And his claws are not stiff resins.
Now, back to work.
sentinel004.jpg

sentinel001.jpg

sentinel003.jpg

sentinel002.jpg

Damn that's gonna make an awesome display. Can't wait for Monday.

And I was on the fence but I really like the exclusive Wolverine a lot more now

Damn, very nice!! Sweet collection. Yeah, why didn't we get a light with this one? I know we get the interchangeable Logans, but why no light? Well, when mine gets off Flex-Pay, I will definitely be posing with the street-clothers version Logan. He looks way meaner. To bad he isn't in jeans or something.

Is this the last of the X-Men vs Sentinel line?? I thought I heard something about that. :monkey2 if true.

Nice pics, thanks! Still, I don't dig the 'coherence' between the three pieces. IMO there is non. May be a first impression, but somehow, they don't come across as a unity when displayed together.
I'm a bit surprized about Wolverine. I thought that only his upper body would be replaceable. Now I see that the exclusive comes with two complete Wolverine figures. Nice.
I recently rearranged some of my boxes, and, was quite surprized how small the Sentinel vs #1 box is compared to the Sentinel vs #2 piece in regards to the items actual size. They are nearly the same size, so I don't understand why the box for the #2 had to be so big. I know it sounds crazy, but I wonder if the forced and vertical construction/design of vs#3 is not a result of the effort to border the dimensions of the box?

Looks almost exactly like the proto which is good.... still has the horrid gold paint which is bad....:rolleyes:

If no one has by then, I'll get pics of all 3 exclusives up. I've waited a very long time to complete this set.

Good photos, I like the #3 Exlusive very much, I like the possibility to change the Wolvie ... probably because I bought one :cool:

Looking at the pic of the statues displayed together, the White Queen looks to be almost as tall as Colossus ?
That's only 'cause she's up high, if she were standing next to him the top of her head would only be as high as his shoulder. Plus Colossus has a wide stance making him appear a bit shorter than he should.

I think I just got wood, that looks fantastic!! Just got charged my last Flex payment, so should have mine soon! :rock

Heykool, how big is the box? Is it as unnecessarily huge as the X Vs. S #2 box?

It the same size as Stealth IM..... quite small.

heykool69 : one word ...................................incredible !!!!!!!!! pablo viggiano ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :chew:chew:chew:chew

Back