X-Men 3 Maquettes Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Statue Forum:

xmen.jpg

The bolts on the helmet match those on Juggernaut's collar and shoulders.

Darth Waller said:
From the Statue Forum:

xmen.jpg

The bolts on the helmet match those on Juggernaut's collar and shoulders.

Hey man, you could have given me a name check. I was just about to post this here and found you'd beaten me to it. :cool:

Kevin

Sorry Kevin. :eek: Excellent job on the photo. There's no doubts who the first two maquettes are now.

Darth Waller said:
Sorry Kevin. :eek: Excellent job on the photo. There's no doubts who the first two maquettes are now.

No worries.

I need to see the complete pose before I can make a decision on these figures.
Besides, I have my worries about the film and that might put me RIGHT off!

Just remember:

These are reproductions of the original design maquettes, so the final look in the film may differ.

And for those that wanted characters like Wolvie, Mags, etc.- There was no maquettes created for other characters, as there was no full body make-up for them.

shaithis77 said:
Just remember:

These are reproductions of the original design maquettes, so the final look in the film may differ.

And for those that wanted characters like Wolvie, Mags, etc.- There was no maquettes created for other characters, as there was no full body make-up for them.
That's good because I actually like the Juggernaut's helmet more in the Maquette Preview then from what I saw in the movie. (I still won't be ordering these guys)
I still think X 3 Maquettes might include Colossus even though he really made his appearance in the second movie, I think he's sporting a new costume in X 3 which might warrant a Maquette.

Collector Freak said:
I'm going to pass on these. I wish they were 1/4 scale.

Who's to say these will not be, The Thing maquette was, and the Abe Sapien Spectral did was 1/3rd scale....guess will will see next friday..

I think someone said somewhere that these were 1/3 like Abe. Funny that Spectral Motion did both Thing and Abe and at different scales.

I wish these were mixed media and from the film rather than character concepts too. But saves me some dough anyway.

Of course after I see them and the movie I might have a change of heart.

Back