X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share my X-23

100_4394.jpg
100_4396.jpg

nice awesome pics. where you get that sketch?

nice awesome pics. where you get that sketch?

Thanks Iron.Jedi, Billy Tan was at a local Comic Shop I go to and saw he had the black & white cover art for one of his Comics in Lithio format and Had him sign it, When X-23 came out it was a No Brainer.

That's a cool print (?) & I like your set up! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Snoop, Shes Dangerous Hot and the Coy look tells the Tale

Mine came today from Play.com everything is fine apart from the paint on the base it looks like it hadn't dried properly and the paper stuck to it a bit. easy fix but still it shouldn't happen on things of this price.

Well happy to have her though she looks awesome!

I agree Darth, I was surprised when I saw her up close and personal :google and was impressed! and magnets for her arms and feet Claws good and Strong. She will be a part of my Collection for a long time :cool:

Yup, I was surprised how strong the foot claws in the boot are!

Mine came today from Play.com everything is fine apart from the paint on the base it looks like it hadn't dried properly and the paper stuck to it a bit. easy fix but still it shouldn't happen on things of this price.

Well happy to have her though she looks awesome!

Sounds like you'll be able to fix the base easily enough :), I agree that things like that shouldn't happen though.

Anyway...Glad to hear your statue arrived in one piece, Jay! :banana :rock :rock :banana

Exclusive Wait List Conversion Chances?

Man, seeing all the pics of the statue, makes me hope my wait list order for the exclusive version converts. Being the low print run, and the fact that most of the people here who ordered her already received her, what are the chances I'll get my order converted? Should I just order the regular version? Where is the best place to get that version? Advice? Thanks in advance!

Re: Exclusive Wait List Conversion Chances?

Man, seeing all the pics of the statue, makes me hope my wait list order for the exclusive version converts. Being the low print run, and the fact that most of the people here who ordered her already received her, what are the chances I'll get my order converted? Should I just order the regular version? Where is the best place to get that version? Advice? Thanks in advance!

Well meaning since so many had trouble with the exclusives and got replacements, you would probably be better off going with the regular version cause there probably won't be any exclusives left after replacements.

Are the eyebrows sculpted on or painted only? I see a lot of her prints with the angrier look and wondered if that'd be difficult to change...

Are the eyebrows sculpted on or painted only? I see a lot of her prints with the angrier look and wondered if that'd be difficult to change...

They look and feel like there painted on Mike, it would not take much to add to the inside of the eyebrows to make her look Mad or mabe redo the eyebrow over the right eye.
100_4396.jpg

Mine arrived today! #180/300
Perfect condition... Smallest box I've seen so far from Sideshow.
Fantastic piece!

Hi All, New to this forum.

Just thought I would join and let you know that despite all the horror stories some poor people here have had regarding their exclusive X-23 statue version, as someone who lives in Australia and having ordered the exclusive version of X-23 myself, Just wanted to let people know that I got mine last week in Perfect condition (THANK GOD!!) despite having to come across to little Ol' Australia!!

I mean if the statue was gonna get messed up, it had plenty of chances having to come from overseas!! :google

Anyway I got #76 which I am extremely pleased with. I will post some pics of lovely Laura soon.

Hi All, New to this forum.

Just thought I would join and let you know that despite all the horror stories some poor people here have had regarding their exclusive X-23 statue version, as someone who lives in Australia and having ordered the exclusive version of X-23 myself, Just wanted to let people know that I got mine last week in Perfect condition (THANK GOD!!) despite having to come across to little Ol' Australia!!

I mean if the statue was gonna get messed up, it had plenty of chances having to come from overseas!! :google

Anyway I got #76 which I am extremely pleased with. I will post some pics of lovely Laura soon.

Cool, Welcome to the Show Rompe, Wrong Forum But Still Welcome, :duff

Back