WWE Ultimate Warrior Championship Title Collection Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i picked up all 3. not a lot of details and for some reason shawn michaels looks 70 years old. but i only paid $125 each. for that price I'm fine with them.

mcfarlane lost the license so who knows what the future holds.

bret has been on sale for a while, and they only made 500 total of each one. i needed to get my bret replaced because of QC issues. when i called, the rep told me they had 277 in stock. so it would appear these aren't exactly a hot commodity.

Yeah, the detail is a bit soft but like you said - for the price they're fine.

It's too bad that these don't seem to be bigger sellers, I would have loved to have gotten Roddy Piper down the line.

dam dude those pics are making me wanna pick this up!! congrats! :clap

Thanks man!:duff I'm sure these will be back on sale again before Christmas. If you can snag 'em at $125 you definitely won't regret it.

It's too bad that these don't seem to be bigger sellers, I would have loved to have gotten Roddy Piper down the line.

what do you mean? they have a Piper for sale. its not the championship belt base, obviously he never was champ, but its the Pipers pit set. looks great to me. I'm considering it.

what do you mean? they have a Piper for sale. its not the championship belt base, obviously he never was champ, but its the Pipers pit set. looks great to me. I'm considering it.

Damn, I feel like a freakin' moron right now. I guess a little searching would've gone a long way.:slap:lol

That Hot Rod is perfect! I guess I'll be watching for another sale myself now.

I can't believe there's not more talk about these.

Thanks for the info Man!:duff

Damn, I feel like a freakin' moron right now. I guess a little searching would've gone a long way.:slap:lol

That Hot Rod is perfect! I guess I'll be watching for another sale myself now.

I can't believe there's not more talk about these.

Thanks for the info Man!:duff

yeah. no problem. the reason i think there isn't more talk is because of a few things.

the first is that they just aren't all that detailed. so wwe is putting out statues that caters to a crowd that likes details. however by keeping it cheaper they, well, kept it cheaper and tried to appeal to the casual fan. casual fans don't buy $200 statues. hardcore fans do, like myself, but i would want more like the mcfarland set that i missed out on. the end result is a product that neither side really loves.

that GD macho man is amazing. it goes for damn near $600 these days. :gah:

the other reason is that WWE does a crap job of selling. they just push that shop site, which for years i never went to because i assumed it just had t shirts and toys for kids. i would never had thought of looking there for serious adult collectibles. glad i did, because i got myself a winged eagle championship replica and these statues.

yeah. no problem. the reason i think there isn't more talk is because of a few things.

the first is that they just aren't all that detailed. so wwe is putting out statues that caters to a crowd that likes details. however by keeping it cheaper they, well, kept it cheaper and tried to appeal to the casual fan. casual fans don't buy $200 statues. hardcore fans do, like myself, but i would want more like the mcfarland set that i missed out on. the end result is a product that neither side really loves.

that GD macho man is amazing. it goes for damn near $600 these days. :gah:

the other reason is that WWE does a crap job of selling. they just push that shop site, which for years i never went to because i assumed it just had t shirts and toys for kids. i would never had thought of looking there for serious adult collectibles. glad i did, because i got myself a winged eagle championship replica and these statues.
'
Good Points. Wrestling statues aren't normally what I go after. I was heavy into wrestling from like '87 to '98 until I eventually lost interest and now my eleven year old son is way into it and has like 50 figures and two rings. So far I've taken him to meet Sting, John Cena and Ric Flair.

I made an exception getting the Ultimate Warrior statue since he was one of the wrestlers (along with Lex Luger, Kerry Von Erich and Sting) that originally got me motivated to hit the weight room way back when. I'll still throw on some classic Warrior interviews for extra motivation. I've got the Warrior statue right where I can see it when I work out. I admit the Warrior could be a bit of a nut job sometimes but he sure could motivate you to get off your a$$ and I was really bummed when he passed as well as Roddy Piper.

yeah....years of abuse in some form or fashion will always kill ya dead. I'm SHOCKED that Razor, Snake and Hogan are still alive. simply shocked.

i love the warrior promo on hogan where he takes the controls of the hulkamania plane and sends it into a nose dive, where then you will be at parts unknown....

the greatest promo of all time.

yeah....years of abuse in some form or fashion will always kill ya dead. I'm SHOCKED that Razor, Snake and Hogan are still alive. simply shocked.

i love the warrior promo on hogan where he takes the controls of the hulkamania plane and sends it into a nose dive, where then you will be at parts unknown....

the greatest promo of all time.

Wait a minute are you telling me that Hogan did more than take vitamins and say his prayers?:lol It is pretty unbelievable that Scott Hall is still walking the Earth.

And your absolutely right, that is the best and most memorable Warrior promo ever IMO. Just classic.:rock

Last edited:
Totally agree on the odd spot these statues occupy.

- too expensive for fans not into statues
- too simplistic and cheap looking for statue fans

I have Warrior but I like it less and less.
I really want Bret Hart but dont know if I can pull the trigger.

kind of a thread revival but got Bret for $90 on Cyber Monday. You can tell WWE shop is not a collectible shop, crappy packaging and pretty dinged up box.
They don't even tape the foam together. Statue is fine luckily.

Totally agree on the odd spot these statues occupy.

- too expensive for fans not into statues
- too simplistic and cheap looking for statue fans

I have Warrior but I like it less and less.
I really want Bret Hart but dont know if I can pull the trigger.

I'm the total opposite.

I like the Warrior statue more and more. It's not always about the realism, large scale and uber details and mixed media and all that nonsense. it's like a Bowen. The elitists hate Bowen simpler approach but I love them.

I think it's a fantastic Warrior statue and I adore mine.

I'm the total opposite.

I like the Warrior statue more and more. It's not always about the realism, large scale and uber details and mixed media and all that nonsense. it's like a Bowen. The elitists hate Bowen simpler approach but I love them.

I think it's a fantastic Warrior statue and I adore mine.

Agreed. I also have the Ultimate Warrior Unmatched Fury figure and while it's a little more detailed it's nowhere near as iconic as the Championship Statue IMO. The Championship statue has so much going for it - the pose, colors and the title belt base is just perfect.

kind of a thread revival but got Bret for $90 on Cyber Monday. You can tell WWE shop is not a collectible shop, crappy packaging and pretty dinged up box.
They don't even tape the foam together. Statue is fine luckily.
Yeah I bought the NWO replica belt last week and they didn’t put any bubble wrap in the box. Worse packaging than Amazon.

Back