WWE Ultimate Warrior Championship Title Collection Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unveiling by his wife Dana:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TUYPaHVAH4

Cold cast porcelain and $200.
Available on WWE.com now.

I like it, been waiting on McFarlane for a while now and nothing seems to be happening.
Need an Ultimate Warrior statue!

warrior 1.jpg
warrior 2.jpg

Last edited:
it must have been tough for her.

I am amazed by the number of wrestling superstars from the 80s and 90s who are no longer with us.

Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****.

A dream statue. Green shorts!!!!

Soooooo happy!!!!

So this isn't a McFarland release I've recently learned. Still cool. A tremendous honor the the Warrior!

The face sculpt is a little soft but it looks to Be pretty close to WWEs giant warrior statue which is awesome.

I like the arm on this statue better though. Sooooo powerful. It's AWESOME this is the first release of he series.

Last edited:
Surprisingly big statue for the price. In between 1/5-1/4 scale.

-26 3/4 tall.

-Statue stands approximately 20.5 inches tall and 6 inches wide

-Statue Base measures 5.75 inches wide by 6.25 inches high and 4.75 inches deep

I've tried every damn coupon code I have none of them work on this statue. If anyone find one that works please let me know.

Everything I use says "you have not met the requirements for the promotion code".

Anyone know what the requirements are?

Surprisingly big statue for the price. In between 1/5-1/4 scale.

-26 3/4 tall.

-Statue stands approximately 20.5 inches tall and 6 inches wide

-Statue Base measures 5.75 inches wide by 6.25 inches high and 4.75 inches deep

I believe at 20inches it should be 1/4
....1/4 scale tends to be approx 16" with hands down round about....

At 26 total with this massive base, it's really going to be imposing!

I believe at 20inches it should be 1/4
....1/4 scale tends to be approx 16" with hands down round about....

At 26 total with this massive base, it's really going to be imposing!

6 foot tall human scaled down to 1/4 scale equates to 18 inches.warrior was billed as 6'2" - 6'4". Realistically he probably was closer to 6 foot but who cares. This statue measures 20.5" to the top of his fists. This is pretty damn close to 1/4 scale, if not perfectly 1/4 scale.

I will let you guys know in 7-10 days when mine arrives as I just placed an order. This was TOO good to pass up on. Shipped it was $227 for a licensed 1/4 scale Warrior Statue, what's not to like?!?! The pose is IDEAL. The color scheme is IDEAL, my VERY FAVORITE Warrior color scheme. The base is perfect. for me this is the perfect Warrior statue.

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling the McFarlane WWE statue license expired. I read on another forum it was a 2 year license. WWE could've done a test run with McFarlane's team and after they saw the success of the ICON Series, they created a new series Championship Title Collection, enlarged the scale and dropped the prices. The configuration and layout of this statue is similar to the presentation of the McFarlane ICON series statues.

I couldn't be happier. THANK YOU WWE.

Last edited:
I've also ordered and got my shipping notice!

For me I would have preferred a 1996 look with airbrushed graphics and matching duster coat.
Not so much a fan of the older 88-89 (or so) looks that were quite spartan compared to later gear ...relative to him at least :D

But the physique, expression and pose is 100% him and the light blue title belt was always my favourite Warrior variant.
....and $219 (including shipping!) to Melbourne, Australia is just a crazy price!

Only thing I would say is a negative is I would've preferred his orange trunks look from Wrestlemania 6 when he won the championship from Hulk Hogan, that was probably his defining career moment.

i hear ya. We all have out ideal Warrior color schemes. Green trunks with this facepaint is my all-time favorite.

i love the head position of this statue. Similar to his head position after his victory at WrestleMania 6.
article-2600359-1CF558B000000578-681_306x536.jpg

"i look up to the Gods....."
W10217.jpg
148334.jpg

i also like that this statue depicts the green trunks and this facepaint because it's the last facepaint/mask the Warrior wore, on 4/7/14.
ultimate-warrior.png

for me, WWE did EVERYTHING right with this statue. I mean everything. The colors, the base, the color of the belt, the arm pose, the head pose...everything. I even like that he's not wearing the belt on the figure.

Back