WWE Ultimate Warrior Championship Title Collection Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Warrior statue today and overall I'm very happy with it. I can't express how awesome it is to have a statue go up for order, you place the order, and then 5 days later the statue arrives at your door. Never experienced this before as long as I've been in this hobby. Wish the statue industry completely cut out pre-orders. Pre-orders are just terrible.

The Warrior figure is far from 1/4 scale.. A little larger than 1/6 but not quite 1/5. From bottom of the boots to top of his head is a little over 13" tall. It's an awesome representation of my ALL TIME favorite wrestler. I would buy him again at $199. Base isn't numbered but brown shipper box says limited to xxx/500.

Hopefully I can post pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got my Warrior statue today and overall I'm very happy with it. I can't express how awesome it is to have a statue go up for order, you place the order, and then 5 days later the statue arrives at your door. Never experienced this before as long as I've been in this hobby. Wish the statue industry completely cut out pre-orders. Pre-orders are just terrible.

The Warrior figure is far from 1/4 scale.. A little larger than 1/6 but not quite 1/5. From bottom of the boots to top of his head is a little over 13" tall. It's an awesome representation of my ALL TIME favorite wrestler. I would buy him again at $199. Base isn't numbered but brown shipper box says limited to xxx/500.

Hopefully I can post pics tomorrow.

Wow, you have it already!?
...takes a little bit longer to get to my neck of the woods :)

Glad to hear you're happy with it.
Scale sounds slightly disappointing but for the price I'm okay with it ... do the paint apps match the sale pics ?

Paint apps are exactly what you see in the pics. I believe the pics we saw with Dana was a production sample.

Honestly, i could NOT be happier with this piece, in fact I adore it. The art directors of this piece deserve an applause. :clap a wonderful tribute to the most electrifying WWE/WWF Wrestler of All-Time.

I own hundreds of statues, props and collectibles, and this is easily one of favorites. THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. Unbelievable! I will cherish this statue for many, many years to come.

"You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend makers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever.” - Ultimate Warrior

Ultimate Warrior Championship Title Collection Statue

Just arrived!
$200 + $20 shipping to Australia and it arrived here in a week .... though I found it on the doorstep with no notification so apparently it needed no signature lol

Can't beat it for the price and I'm very happy with it. Color choice of outfit and belt/stand really pop on the shelf!
Hair is a little soft but this is a $200 statue, not a $400 one.

Size is smaller than I was expecting. Somewhere between 1/6 and 1/5 scale I think....
Including this photo so you can see how it compares to the huge 1/4 Conan: Rage of the Undying PF which has a massive base.

IMG_0393.JPG

Any chance of a pic next to a 1\6 figure? I'm on the fence but if it fits in with my 1\6 I'll pick him up.

Any chance of a pic next to a 1\6 figure? I'm on the fence but if it fits in with my 1\6 I'll pick him up.

He's larger than a traditional 1/6 figure. He's about 13"+ inches tall boots to head. I'll try to post something up if Sab doesn't already. I LOVE my statue. I really do.

image.jpg

Decided to pick this up since wweshop had a sale last week. It's a great statue but does lack the McFarlane detail. You can definitely see the comparisons between companies.

i honestly think the warrior one looks the best between them....it has the best (matching) accurate face sculpt between the 3, the most accurate paint app (from what i can tell) and the lack of extravagant base suits it tbh.

The statues are $125 at WWE shop today. Didn't even know a Bret Hart one came out so I ordered it.

Oh wow, I didn't even hear a rumor of a Bret Hart one and now its already in stock!? Looks great too!

Just snagged The Warrior!:yess: Getting it for $144 shipped is unbelievable. Hell, I would have been all over this for the original price.
I just stumbled upon this thread/statue today and am happy I did because it looks like the sale ends tonight.

Steroid abuse...

1. He got heart condition from his father

2. Pretty much every wrestler back then took 'em according to Luger

I think I saw UWs last Raw the same day it aired or some hours after......then all of a sudden dead , poor guy :(

yeah i picked up all 3. not a lot of details and for some reason shawn michaels looks 70 years old. but i only paid $125 each. for that price I'm fine with them.

mcfarlane lost the license so who knows what the future holds.

bret has been on sale for a while, and they only made 500 total of each one. i needed to get my bret replaced because of QC issues. when i called, the rep told me they had 277 in stock. so it would appear these aren't exactly a hot commodity.

Back