• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Big Chief Studios extremely low run of 100, 10th doctor figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakingbat

Freakalicious
Reaction score
As the title says I am looking to trade my crazy rare 1/6 scale 10th doctor exclusive varient figure from the 50th anniversary of Dr.Who special event.
only 100 of this version was made and I was lucky enough to get one. Just arrived today and is still in the shipper

im not looking for particularly anything. Just wondering if there is any big Who fan that would appreciate this figure and what they would offer.

I collect Pf's and hot toys figures

As the title says I am looking to trade my crazy rare 1/6 scale 10th doctor exclusive varient figure from the 50th anniversary of Dr.Who special event.
only 100 of this version was made and I was lucky enough to get one. Just arrived today and is still in the shipper

im not looking for particularly anything. Just wondering if there is any big Who fan that would appreciate this figure and what they would offer.

I collect Pf's and hot toys figures

PM sent

Thanks. I figure go high and people would offer less.
some seller sold theres in December I believe for roughly 2200

Completely agree, 100 figures globally is extremely limited and buyers typically negotiate down :)

The Limited Edition /300 figure is listed ~ 1k last I checked so that's a pretty fair list price imo but what the hell do I know :lol

Back