• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The irony of all this is the OP (sarvesh2000is) himself is trying to scalp $800 from a robocop statue, yet he's trashing some ebay seller. Then when I point this out, for someone who talks so much trash, couldnt take it. :rotfl

Genuinely stop bugging me and dont get personal. Read my item listed carefully first. $800 includes worldwide shipping. And shipping is expensive as the box is big. Also, I purchased it for $500 as I missed buying from Sideshow. So why should I sell it at a lesser price when I am hardly making any profit for myself. And who the hell are you to tell me what to do? Again I will say the same thing go ____ yourself. You as it is seem retarded to me as for no reason you start being someone else's freelance lawyer. Get a life.

I don't see the part where Sarvesh "couldn't take it". You were the one who started getting personal by dragging in Sarvesh's Robocop PF, which for $800 for a long sold out item from Sideshow isn't that unreasonable (though I personally am not sure of its secondary market value). :dunno

Thanks for the support mate. Noobs like him are not worth it I tell you.

When i buy older pieces i know they will cost a arm and leg, but nothing beats the joy of finally having that grail u have worked long and hard for.

Back