• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTF??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Doesn't hurt to try. eBay charges peanuts to list a BIN auction. And you might be surprised at how many folks out there pay way more than they should for something. Chances are slim to none that it will sell, but that seller's probably had luck doing something similar in the past.

Yup, just praying on some hapless ebayer who doesn't know any better and thinks the hot toys tumbler is some uber rare uber detailed collectible.

if the price of the tumbler is shocking to you all, please check this seller other hot toys listed some great steals there---------man i know people on crack make more sense than this sellers prices--------

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hottoys-Ba...415?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3363017e8f

If I am not mistaken this is being re-released by HT for $469. So Why is this being sold for $3500 :dunno:dunno

This item was not sold, just listing price. I dont see why the need to create a new thread just to trash the seller, people are free to ask what they want, it just wont sale if not priced correctly. At any given time, i can point out dozens of listings with ridiculous price, like the one asking $800 for a robocop pf.

We live in a world of dreamers. /shrug

This item was not sold, just listing price. I dont see why the need to create a new thread just to trash the seller, people are free to ask what theyhttps://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=10759 want, it just wont sale if not priced correctly. At any given time, i can point out dozens of listings with ridiculous price, like the one asking $800 for a robocop pf.

We live in a world of dreamers. /shrug

Looks like you are the seller on eBay. :)

C'mon guys I dont think thats fair. Yeah the price is out there but he bought it originally and hes allowed to ask what he wants for it, its not like hes a scalper who hoarded tons of these things (at least I hope hes not or I'll look like an @$$!) None of us would ever pay that but thats why its posted on ebay and not on these boards, its worth a shot. If people arent willing to shop around or do the research then thats on them not on the seller, so long as the item is as described.

The irony of all this is the OP (sarvesh2000is) himself is trying to scalp $800 from a robocop statue, yet he's trashing some ebay seller. Then when I point this out, for someone who talks so much trash, couldnt take it. :rotfl

I don't see the part where Sarvesh "couldn't take it". You were the one who started getting personal by dragging in Sarvesh's Robocop PF, which for $800 for a long sold out item from Sideshow isn't that unreasonable (though I personally am not sure of its secondary market value). :dunno

Back