• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SS Subject 5 Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it everyone has seen this. There's a PZ too, but no box. Unfortunately, without a buy-it-now option, I think these will probably sell for the highest we've seen yet.

Hey I know that guy :) He's an excellent modeller and did some protoyping painting etc for Master Replicas AT AT and Y-Wing.

So I take it everyone has seen this. There's a PZ too, but no box. Unfortunately, without a buy-it-now option, I think these will probably sell for the highest we've seen yet.

Yup. PZ up to $350 now. That's insane. I hope it's not two board members in a bidding war.

Yup. PZ up to $350 now. That's insane. I hope it's not two board members in a bidding war.

I'm the highest bidder right now and I hope it doesn't go much higher honestly. I want the figure badly but it is getting a little crazy. But we'll see. It's ebay after all

$350 for PZ! That is INSANE!!!!! :horror:horror Good luck Dregs....hope you win and that the price doesn't get much higher.....PZ is so out of my league now....:monkey2

Jeez, $350 for a PZ!!! Too rich for me. I do hope you get it dregs and that is doesn't go up either. Was darkknight able to get a security guard??

i saw a pz go for $394 a year ago just after i got mine for $299.

and the long collectors put off buying one now the more expensive its going to get.

Holy smokes!! $445?!?!?! Now that is truly INSANE!!! I know I'm not one to talk because I paid $1100 for a Doom PF Exclusive and $800 for a Grey Hulk awhile back.....but that amount for a 12 inch figure just blows my mind. For some reason it's easier for me to justify with a statue....but to each his/her own. :lol :lol :lol

Holy smokes!! $445?!?!?! Now that is truly INSANE!!! I know I'm not one to talk because I paid $1100 for a Doom PF Exclusive and $800 for a Grey Hulk awhile back.....but that amount for a 12 inch figure just blows my mind. For some reason it's easier for me to justify with a statue....but to each his/her own. :lol :lol :lol

i thing you got a really good deal on the doom exclusive jen....i saw the regular sell this week for what you payed, from a french ebay seller.

as for PZ,i love mine and i think this could be the most important 12" figure ever!!

im just glad i got mine at a reasonable price!

Now this is just silly. Anybody would be a fool not to sell at this going price, especially if they had an extra...

IMG_7183 (Large).JPG

muwhahaha :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Last edited:
Back