• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SS Subject 5 Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is fair to say at this point that it is not an assumption. I would also recommend buying it at this price. It is only going to go up! :cool:

I would highly recommend this seller. 4/5 dancing bunnies :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc. I would give him 5/5 dancing bunnies but sometimes he sends large packages to k-mart. :eek: :lol

Question: does the toy tracker website include SS 12" figures, specifically The Dead? I wasn't able to find them. Would be helpful.

How is this Darko seller selling subject 05 for $150 any worse than others selling X-Men Vs. #1 dio or PF Doom Ex. for $1500+?

Edit: Maybe there's some sarcasm I'm not picking up on.

MesaScott:

1) We all know the seller. We are all friends (or in Badmoons case, acquaintances:monkey3) of the seller. We are not really criticizing him for his sale. I hope Darknight sees this auction in time because it would help 2 Freaks out.

2) Toy tracker does not have The Dead listed. I don't know why, but In agree that he should.

Question: does the toy tracker website include SS 12" figures, specifically The Dead? I wasn't able to find them. Would be helpful.

How is this Darko seller selling subject 05 for $150 any worse than others selling X-Men Vs. #1 dio or PF Doom Ex. for $1500+?

We know Darko and most of are just playing around. We are like family. :lol

Also I have personally see this figure sell for over that price. I paid for one from Australia shipping included for $149.99. I don't think he is out of line asking that price.

Nash and Lerath hooked me up with my current Dead collection, thanks guys. Before that, I was tracking them (subject 5) and they were at $125 BIN maybe 2-3 months ago, so $150 seems reasonable.

Collecting/trends are totally like the stock market, and I think the Dead Line is currently on an upward swing, probably due to spooktacular popularity; I think they'll level out here shortly around the $150 mark.

Makes me wonder about PZ. With Subject 5 going for $125-$150 and an ES of 1000, and PZ having less than 1/3 of the ES, how long is the current ~$250-$300 for PZ going to last? What's the most a 12" figure has gone for and in what line?

$150 for Subject 5? Wow......maybe the one in my classroom needs to go....:lol

1) We all know the seller. We are all friends (or in Badmoons case, acquaintances:monkey3) of the seller. We are not really criticizing him for his sale. I hope Darknight sees this auction in time because it would help 2 Freaks out.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY DID I GO TO SLEEP EARLY !!!!!!! :monkey4

I MISSED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

I SUCK !!!! :emperor

$150 for Subject 5? Wow......maybe the one in my classroom needs to go....:lol

Hmmmm... maybe it does...

Cause.......................................

I STILL NEED TO FIND ONE !!!!!! ARGHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Back