• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SS Subject 5 Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark, Sorry man I was the one who picked up that guard last night. I saw it, I said "God man you can't do this it's to much". Laid in bed, thought about it more. Put my finger on the buy it now button, looked away and did it. But when I saw this post I felt bad. If I see anymore I will let you know.

Last edited:
Congrats on winning it Dregs. I am glad its a fellow freak at least who bought Dannie's fig. :rock

(don't worry DK, we'll get you hooked up).

Dark, Sorry man I was the one who picked up that guard last night. I saw it, I said "God man you can't do this it's to much". Laid in bed, thought about it more. Put my finger on the buy it now button, looked away and did it. But when I saw this post I felt bad. If I see anymore I will let you know.

I did the same thing with the one from Australia. I continue to look though every day. Just so I can post it in this thread. You will get one soon Dark! :cool:

Yeah with only 300 out there you better have deep pockets. :D

Oddly, PZ is one void I really don't feel the need to fill. I really like the figure but not at what's it's going for...

I agree with you guys too.

But, we all know, when we see it,displayed with the others... we say, "Damn, I wish I had one". :monkey2

So I take it everyone has seen this. There's a PZ too, but no box. Unfortunately, without a buy-it-now option, I think these will probably sell for the highest we've seen yet.

Back