• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Modern Kurgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy to provide closure to this thread. It has been an epic journey to find an epic figure and I would not have it any other way. KURGAN HAS ARRIVED.
---------------------------
By far the best packing job for a figure I have ever seen. Amazon.FR Rocks. Sideshow, are you taking notes?
--------------------
P1150207.jpg

-------------------
He arrived super mint and it almost pained me to open him up
---------------------------------
P1150208.jpg

--------------------------

MORE KURGAN
----------------------
P1150210.jpg

---------------------------
P1150214.jpg

--------------------------------
P1150215.jpg

----------------------------------
I apologize, but the lighting is very poor in my collection room. But here is his current home. Big Boy body’s in the back ;)
Thanks to everyone for their help and motivation.
-----------------------------------------------
P1150216.jpg

Awesome! I am really glad you got him ok. I was tempted to sell him to you, but everytime I really considered it I knew I couldn't go through with it.

Welkome to the klub! :rock :devil :rock

Kongrats!! :rock :rock Glad you were finally able to track this bad ass down and add him to your kollection. :D

What the hell!!!

You finally get him and he's standing behind Connor. For 'display' purposes I suppose. Off with your head.

What the hell!!!

You finally get him and he's standing behind Connor. For 'display' purposes I suppose. Off with your head.

Good observation Creech. Connor is weak.....definitely get that Kurgan front and center!!! :tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back