• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Modern Kurgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am out of money come SDCC I will sell you mine.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you call yourself a Krusader.

Balsquat, I hope you find one! Believe it or not for a time these sold for $250 to $350 for exclusive MIB. Good luck.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you call yourself a Krusader.

Balsquat, I hope you find one! Believe it or not for a time these sold for $250 to $350 for exclusive MIB. Good luck.

So when I asked you if $90, was a good deal for one, why didn't you tell me to buy right away?
Its no big deal though, the hunt is exciting, I'm sure things will work out:D

If I ever get an Origins Kurgan - I'll sell my modern one. :lol :lol

I was only kounting the two I have in my living room. I have one in my bathroom, one in my kitchen, 3 in bedroom :)naughty) and 4 in my office.

So there. :moon

Make sure your other figures steer clear... he can be quite dangerous :lecture

kurganstarkill.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I almost choked I was laughing so hard. :rock

And I always loved that gif of yours GB. :rock :rock

I'm looking to see if I can find any for sale.....but no luck so far. :(

Thanks for your efforts Jen.
I'm still hoping to snag one of Pixletwin some time soon, but that $300 ebay one is calling to me...its becoming so hard to ignore:(

Thanks for your efforts Jen.
I'm still hoping to snag one of Pixletwin some time soon, but that $300 ebay one is calling to me...its becoming so hard to ignore:(

Don't do it....just have patience....$300 is way too high a price for this....something will turn up....it always does.

Don't do it....just have patience....$300 is way too high a price for this....something will turn up....it always does.

I know:D
I would never enjoy the figure knowing I payed that much for it:lol
I wont even pay $190 for it.
Thanks for being the voice of reason...
"Help me pixletwin, your my only hope":D

I would honestly lean towards the regular version... the extra head is nice, but honestly not worth the extra cash. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well and let you know.

With the Krusade behind you I'm confident we'll find you one

kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif

Status