• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Modern Kurgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hi there,
Looking for a Sideshow Modern Kurgan. Let me know what you have and name your price. Thanks!

--------------------------
kurgan2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a Kurgan hopeful! Have you checked eBay? They do come up from time to time... price is variable though.

Bump for a Kurgan hopeful! Have you checked eBay? They do come up from time to time... price is variable though.

Yes.
One had been up for sale and it was $90 open box. I was new to Sideshow at the time and did not know what I had in my hands. I figured i would grab it later.

Now somebody has it up for $300:(
I wanted to offer $120, but they declined.
He does not need to be new in box, just complete and in perfect condition....Thanks for the bump!

Someone asking $300 for the modern Kurgan - :horror That's plain wackiness! :lol

I'd consider selling mine too for that price....but then Connor would be lonely..and I f'n hate Connor. The only reason I have him is so the Kurgan can drink his port or brandy..whatever the hell it was and torture him while I'm away.

Someone asking $300 for the modern Kurgan - :horror That's plain wackiness! :lol

I'd consider selling mine too for that price....but then Connor would be lonely..and I f'n hate Connor. The only reason I have him is so the Kurgan can drink his port or brandy..whatever the hell it was and torture him while I'm away.

I was thinking of using a Connor head and a Jor-el costume... Right there you have Rayden from Mortal Kombat

The last exclusive sold for $192 on eBay... its one that's actually gained a bit in price.

The last exclusive sold for $192 on eBay... its one that's actually gained a bit in price.

Yea, I was watching that one. It's not accurate.
It was only because it was mint in sealed box, even brown shipper.
I'm not that kind of colellector.
The last mint without box went for $90 and it did not even sell the first two times it went to auction.
$120 is a more than fair offer in my opinion, I just need to find one:eek:

I have one brand spankin' new exclusive too but i'm really having a hard time letting it go, even for $190. hmmmmm....

I have one brand spankin' new exclusive too but i'm really having a hard time letting it go, even for $190. hmmmmm....

For $190!!!!:horror
If its undisplayed i say sell it...not to me though, too rich for my blood:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back