• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Modern Kurgan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just art right there man... love how you are actually following him. I think you missed your calling Creech!

Oh goody, gif time.

2ah8ky1.gif

Love the simulated Quickening:lol

I would honestly lean towards the regular version... the extra head is nice, but honestly not worth the extra cash. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well and let you know.

With the Krusade behind you I'm confident we'll find you one

kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif
kurganiconmodernani.gif

Very good news. Thanks for the support.

That is just art right there man... love how you are actually following him. I think you missed your calling Creech!
I quite like yours galactiboy. The flow, the blood, the captions, the finesse. You're an inspiration.

Anyway, hope you find a Kurgan at a decent price Balsquat. Hope you get a good one too. Mine has rather loose joints. Just hang in there and one will turn up. To think, Chase has 50 of them. Too bad he can't count that far in reality. Oh well. Don't you hate whomever said patience was a virtue, when you just want a f'un Kurgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back