• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Jurassic Park When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth Diorama Velociraptor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SebastianJ

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So a couple days ago my dad lost his footing and knocked into a shelf that had my Jurassic Park "When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth" Diorama on it and the velociraptor that attaches to the body of the Rex flew off and the paint chipped off the raptor in quite a few spots. My heart sank but it was an accident and the rest of the statue is fine. I've checked eBay to see if just the raptor popped up with no luck so I made an account here to see it anyone here may a spare raptor from the diorama so I can replace what the damaged one I have.

Sebastian, sorry I can't help you but have two questions. I just picked up one of these from a private seller and it is missing a finger on the same raptor that flew off your diorama. First, if you get a replacement, would you consider selling me your damaged raptor? I might try to perform some reconstructive surgery and take a finger to glue on as a replacement. Second, I've read that this thing weights 15 lbs. I have a glass display cabinet from IKEA. I realize that you might not have the same cabinet, but do you think this is too heavy to display on a glass shelf in a somewhat inexpensively constructed cabinet? Thanks.

Back