• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dr. Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am in the process of buying one from a fellow board member and I am not going to back out of that; I am going to pay about $45 more and won't get the eBay bucks, but I trust this board member and, hopefully, I will get a more honest evaluation on the condition.

BUMP~ STILL looking

I thought I had one from another, but when he opened it up, it had the rubs on the shoulders. We are still talking, but I am not sure I want to spend $900+ on something I have to repair. :(

BUMP~ STILL looking

I thought I had one from another, but when he opened it up, it had the rubs on the shoulders. We are still talking, but I am not sure I want to spend $900+ on something I have to repair. :(

Mine has a rub on the right shoulder. I can't see it and ut doesn't bother me at all. I paid a grand, but it was the ex. If it's the Ex. I'd get it. But that's just me.

Mine has a rub on the right shoulder. I can't see it and ut doesn't bother me at all. I paid a grand, but it was the ex. If it's the Ex. I'd get it. But that's just me.
Alas, it is a regular. Heh, if it was the EX, I would get it also. I have only had two people contact me that are selling a regular, so I am thinking of thinning some more of my Star Wars PFs to just buy a Doom EX since that is what most people have contacted me on; I just have a very hard time paying $400+ for the chalice.

All bow before the presence of Doom! I gotta find some other way to display him because the bookshelves that I normally use just don't do him justice.

023.jpg

025.jpg

Mods, lock it up!

All bow before the presence of Doom! I gotta find some other way to display him because the bookshelves that I normally use just don't do him justice.

023.jpg

025.jpg

Mods, lock it up!

Glad to see that he arrived safely.:rock

You could always display him on an original Coco statue pedestal.:D

picture.php

025.jpg

Mods, lock it up!
:woo :woo
Congrats pal, I'm glad you managed to get one. He looks great :rock
x :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back