• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dr. Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Kibishii. That friend of mine that has a Reg. said that he was looking at EX prices on ebay when he told me what he wanted for it. He said he'd take $925 shipped for it now. Just FYI in case you're interested.

I once got outbid with only 8 seconds to go for an exclusive

I'll never forget bidding €1,265.00 / $ 1,820.86 and not getting it

Good luck on the hunt!

Was a no-go, I offered a tiny bit less and the deal fell through. I am patient, so...back on the hunt. :D

Last edited:
Was a no-go, I offered a tiny bit less and the deal fell through. As I said, I am patient, so...back on the hunt. :D

Back on the hunt!!! :rock If anything turns up in my direction, I'll send you a PM.

Check this out buddy , well he is a new seller but everyone starts from something don`t they ? .... 260527524684 item number..

Check this out buddy , well he is a new seller but everyone starts from something don`t they ? ....260527524684 item number..

Thanks bud. Already watching that one, sadly, I don't have $1600 in my hobby account right now. :monkey2 Also, not sure I would trust that much $ to someone with one feedback. :confused:

Still looking for this by the way. Can go all cash or cash + trade. PM me if you have one and what you are asking for it and we can go from there. :D

Last edited:
Why not look in the For Sale section.

Because the ones in the for sale section are either in Europe or the EX and I am looking for the regular; the pimp cup is awesome but not $400+ awesome.

He wants one cheaper :lol and a reg.
I am not quite sure the point you are trying to get across? Do I want one cheaper than an EX or cheaper than the regs go for? I am looking to pay the high-average on what the regulars typically go for and am not doing the lowball offer thing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back