• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dr. Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:duh

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
There is an exclusive on the bay right now but the listing does not
overwhelm with warm and fuzzy feelings. No pix and low number
of transactions.

There is an exclusive on the bay right now but the listing does not
overwhelm with warm and fuzzy feelings. No pix and low number
of transactions.

Yeah, I saw that one but I don't have $1600 to drop on the exclusive and am really just looking for the regular. However, if I still am on the lookout for Doom in 5-6 months, I will probably have that much saved. :lol

Last edited:
:)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Good luck on doom Jason! I'm sure you'll eventually get one. Just stay determined!

Too bad I don't have one to sell ya.

My holiest of grails!

Paid for one last time but the effin seller henshinhobbyhyper aka Ken Kei upped and ran with my cash. Crook from Gaithursburg, MD.

When I catch him I'll ring his chickes a@S neck!

:lol Well, I already have near half of the statues he has and I don't collect LotR, so I am not interested at all.

I am pretty patient and there have four regulars on eBay over the last two months. Two I got outbid on during the last 30 seconds, one we agreed looked shady, and the last one the person only had 3 feedback as a buyer and I was uncomfortable with that.

Either way, still looking. :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back