• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dr. Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you wanting to pay for a pristine regular?
If memory serves me, you are one of the two people that has contacted me that actually has a regular and you never gave me a price; you just hinted around how much you were wanting in PMs. I will PM you again and we can go from there.

Last edited:
If memory serves me, you are one of the two people that has contacted me that actually has a regular and you never gave me a price; you just hinted around how much you were wanting in PMs. I will PM you again and we can go from there.

same thing happened to me, he's been trying to sell it to me for about 2 years until finally i wanted to buy it and he never even got back to me even with shipping costs..:rolleyes:

same thing happened to me, he's been trying to sell it to me for about 2 years until finally i wanted to buy it and he never even got back to me even with shipping costs..:rolleyes:

It's happened with me on several pieces as well. He's a pretty good guy to deal with IF you can ever get a straight answer on a price.

You're ____ing kidding me, right??
128729573790471689.jpg

Honestly, I was kidding and was just trying to stop some big debate from taking off in this thread; especially if some numbnuts like Blackthorneone starts posting.

Now...back on topic:
dr-doom.jpg

Last edited:

Seems out of character for Will. I've done several deals with him and he's always been a real stand up guy to deal with. I do know he has quite a bit in it because I sold it to him :D. Good Luck to ya.

Seems out of character for Will. I've done several deals with him and he's always been a real stand up guy to deal with. I do know he has quite a bit in it because I sold it to him :D. Good Luck to ya.

yeah he's quite a character.:D (still waiting for a shipping quote from 3 months ago):monkey1

oops, sorry Kibishi:eek: we'll just call this a bump :peace

Sorry guys (kib and quad) I've had a lot on my plate and haven't been frequenting the boards much. If I decide to honestly let this one go, you two will be the first to know. However we are talking about DOOM here!

You are more than welcome to contact me directly via email through SSF, as we know my inbox remains forever full.
Money talks and I listen.

And futhermore... if it requires myself to bump your thread, in order to help you achieve your quest for this grail. I will indeed! :lecture

pieces

BUMP

Last edited:
:horror:horror kinda risky with "0" feedback though, so maybe you're better getting the next one anyways.

i hear money talks though, so who knows.:monkey1

:lol:lol:lol i feel for ya man.

it has been proven on here many times that these hard to get items have been fetching much bigger dollars when they are already located overseas, either it be in the EU or asia, since the hassle of huge shipping costs and problems with oversized items makes it almost impossible for these items to be shipped out of north america.

so with probably 75-80% of these collectable already located in north america, anything listed overseas will always bring much more than ones located in the US.

Please do not interfere with a Commerce thread.
If you can help the OP in a WTB situation then great, if not then just move along.

I hope you find one Kibishii, I'm sure you will and it will be so worth it :rock

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
:horror:horror kinda risky with "0" feedback though, so maybe you're better getting the next one anyways.

Just got this from that "0" feedback seller, something just does NOT seem right. Either shill bidding or fraud...

Lucky you, Jason! The seller has offered you a second chance to buy this item. The second time can be a charm.

Sideshow Dr. Doom Premium Statue Low 58
Current price: $836.02
Buy It Now price: $836.02
Shipping: $50.00
Expiration Time: Mar-09-10

Message from seller: hi, ive yet to receive payment from the auction for the premium format dr. doom and was wondering if you are still interested? deana
Seller: closetcase13 (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Feb-05-10 in United States

I've had a couple of ********* deadbeat bidders screw me over recently on Ebay where they didn't pay, nor even reply to multiple invoices, so it may not be that unusual. If it's through Ebay, and you pay with PP, your pretty much protected if he tries to pull anything, so I say go for it if you really want it. Everyone was a "0" feedback guy at one time.

If you're that worried, make a couple of reasonable requests, like the statue in a different photo, maybe with the sellers name written on paper in front of it and a pick of the shipping box or item inside a shipping box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back