• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Noland's Combistick or any of the AVP 2.0 pred's Combisticks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to buy HTs Noland's spear or any of the AVP 2.0 Pred's spears but not for $50 or close to it. Listings on eBay ridiculous. Here's the price range:$20-40 since they're valued that much of an accessory item. I have a supposedly complete Ancient Pred 2.0 on the way and want a spear that doesn't have an alien head on it.
Hoping for offers in US.
f11c4d4a12a112e13694e6ccde944a34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i have 1 $37 shipped

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ah hello again! Wonderful I'm not at home right now at university so I'll wait till I get home before I make any promises. Thanks again for the figure as it's enroute from over there still I think. I say supposedly complete cause I know never to assume even if things have been said clearly to one another things can be forgotten and thought they were packaged in box when they really weren't. Plus I don't have the item in front of me yet. If coming from you I assume it would take awhile like the item coming from you now was kind, of hoping for faster shipping so hoping someone would offer in the US.

i have 1 $37 shipped

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just giving an update bought the one in eBay thank you again for offering. If you have any more figures and I'm ready to buy I'll let you know. I'll where my interests lie in now to keep in mind for future of course both figures would have to come fully complete and undamaged: Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Hot Toys Storm Shadow. I'll also send a pm in case you're not paying attention to thread.

Back