• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0 have DX06 Jack Sparrow Sideshow Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new, loose, or damaged figure, I really only need parts from the figure like the upper armor and the spear with the alien head on it. but if someone has a good priced full complete figure for sale I would absolutely consider taking it, or trading for it. I have lots of predator stuff I'd be willing to trade. Please feel free to PM me if you can help out. Thank you for looking, and thank you for any help.

-Mike

I also have a hot toys 1/6 DX Captain Jack sparrow sideshow exclusive edition brand new never opened in brown shipper box i'd be willing to part with. He is worth a lot and is the rarest version made of him.

I'm looking to trade him or sell him to get the stuff I need, I want an ancient predator 2.0 and a city hunter predator 2.0
18197728_1544375575604688_1098309146_n.jpg

Re: WTB/WTT for Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0

I also have a hot toys 1/6 DX Captain Jack sparrow sideshow exclusive edition brand new never opened in brown shipper box i'd be willing to part with. He is worth a lot and is the rarest version made of him.

Re: WANTED Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0

I ant to trade my DX06 Jack Sparrow for a city hunter predator 2.0 and an ancient predator 2.0 or if someone is selling one or both of these let me know.

Back