• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HTs Ancient Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ii still have my custom guardian predator for sale though, he's a repaint and custom on a 2.0 body. if you want to see him just go to my wanted thread

Ii still have my custom guardian predator for sale though, he's a repaint and custom on a 2.0 body. if you want to see him just go to my wanted thread

You'd still be getting some of the payment through a gift card though. Exactly $50. Then to finalize it, I'd do it through my credit card so guess that rules me out of that one 2 since you said you don't do gift cards.

Also I just got off the phone with PayPal and they said you can send some of the money through a gift card if it doesn't pay full balance, that's fine and then finalize payment with regular card. That's the 3rd time I had to call them about this just to be sure. So I'm sorry can't get that too I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm only asking 215 for my custom guardian predator. someone is going to get a steal on him, and he has a bad ass alien rifle.

what's your offer for ancient...PM me.

Alright just sent you a long pm of my "offer" it's a bit of a read but I have to get clarification here cause I'm greatly confused. Hope this can lead to getting a genuine, used-but in a condition where nothing's broken all is well, subtracting stupid spearheaded alien head (and hell if you want leave out the base too!)HTs Ancient Pred 2.0. I hope it can be done. If not guess I'll have to continue looking which is fine by me I'm working again so I've got time and have incoming money so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back