• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HTs Ancient Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a HTs Ancient Predator 2.0 for a reasonable price range of $200-$300. I guess that would be in the category of a used one which is fine as long as it has these functions:
-All of its accessories except the stupid spearheaded alien and it can even come without batteries (anything to lower price if excluding those 2 things help)
-nothing broken
-not a custom 2.0 Ancient Predator but the original 2.0
-would like it to come in art box don't care for brown shipper

Please be transparent I'm fine giving the money just please be fully transparent I don't want to get into a dispute. It'd be a huge help if someone would like to relinquish there's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
got one complete genuine $280

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ah good I remember you how are you? I know last time I said my interests have moved on but now they're back and officially staying on a HTs Ancient Pred 2.0 believe me. Love the Egyptian style it gives to predators. Could you pm me some pictures so I can see status and tell me price for shipping unless it's free and just $280 shipped?

Last edited:
i have one for 275 no alien head

Oh thank God Mike this time I'm sticking with this one I know you've seen my posts on Wolf Predator 2.0 and then there's the city hunter again thank you for all your effort on that one. But I can't resist this guy this is really the one cause what I did love about the AVP movie is the Egyptian style they added to yautja culture. Sorry I didn't respond sooner because I was in class. If you don't mind to pm me some pics of all that would be coming with it or just a list that'd be great cause right now I'm about to head to another class.

all of it is included except the stupid speared alien head. I got it new and the damn thing was already broken so I just bashed it into another figure. I also have an avp requiem alien warrior that has his feet glued on but is in otherwise good shape I could let go for cheap as hell too if you are interested brother. Just let me know or message me on facebook at Michael brewer (joe brew) look for the angry sorta looking guy with the beard close up.

all of it is included except the stupid speared alien head. I got it new and the damn thing was already broken so I just bashed it into another figure. I also have an avp requiem alien warrior that has his feet glued on but is in otherwise good shape I could let go for cheap as hell too if you are interested brother. Just let me know or message me on facebook at Michael brewer (joe brew) look for the angry sorta looking guy with the beard close up.

Sadly don't have Facebook just twitter my peers ask me why I just have that to this day. Reason-not big on social media just a few lines is fine with me :) can't go for that plus I actually have a pretty beat up alien warrior already but thank you for offering! Also school is kicking my wallet's money out until I start my work study job then I'll have some pocket change but yeah we'll just have to stick to pms on Sideshow for msging. And you have my number right? I have yours but don't know if you changed. How've you been it's been awhile I've been busy with school and tryin to get volunteer work and a job which volunteer was a success at least.

glad to hear you are doing well brother, pm me anytime I'm here to help if I can always.

Sounds perfect though glad to hear it comes without that spearheaded alien head. I've taken care of his used spear problem by buying another spear that's waiting for its rightful wielder. I will say this if you have an AvP spear that you don't mind selling for not a large price I will gladly accept that in the purchase as I would like him to have 2 spears. But yeah just let me know if you have one and totally up price (with PayPal fees which I'm sure there are) and I'll pm you when I have funds ready.

glad to hear you are doing well brother, pm me anytime I'm here to help if I can always.

Sent some pms yesterday forgot to put that here. Would like to take this opportunity that I've missed so many times due to myself and things I can't control like ppl's pricing on eBay.

Well guy looks like I'm still looking for one so reposting description so it's clear what I'm looking for cause I don't know what happened with the offers that were proposed on my thread:

Looking for a Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0 for a reasonable price range of $200-$300. I guess that would be in the category of a used one which is fine as long as it has these functions:
-All of its accessories except the stupid spearheaded alien and it can even come without batteries (anything to lower price if excluding those 2 things help)
-nothing broken
-not a custom 2.0 Ancient Predator but the original 2.0
-would like it to come in art box don't care for brown shipper

Please be transparent I'm fine giving the money just please be a fully transparent person I don't want to get into a dispute. Trust me if I have to I will. It'd be a huge help if someone would like to relinquish there's.

dude I have one for you I told you that, you said you needed time to get money, I was just waiting to hear back from you bro.

dude I have one for you I told you that, you said you needed time to get money, I was just waiting to hear back from you bro.

I sent 2 pms day before yesterday that I put funds in right account since I finally got access from my credit union. then when I was scanning through items wanted thread I saw IX Nick IX who made same post as me way before me though and you responded to him so I assumed he was looking for same thing and it's around the same time you replied to him that you replied to me so I thought it would be right for him to get it first so the one you have it would be right to go to him you know? That's why I reposted

Did you get any pms I sent? I know tapatalk for me hasn't really been giving me any notifications on this thread that I created that's getting responses so don't know what's going on with notifications. I have to physically refresh myself but the push notifications aren't working to tell me someone responded to the thread so don't know if same thing has been happening to pms.

Last edited:
Bro I have another interested party in ancient...did you still want it or no?

Yes indeed I do. I have funds ready don't know if you saw my post or pm can't remember which but I said in it that I have a vanilla visa gift card that's going to be part of the payment don't know how that will translate as payment in terms of paypal.

I do remember asking in a pm to you if you had an AVP spear that could be added in for hopefully a low price (or just a throw in)? I was hoping to add another spear with him I already have one.

I don't have an extra spear sadly man. good luck in your search for an ancient pred bro, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back