WOW!!!!!.........X-MEN VS. SENTINEL DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling I'm going to be buying a lot of these dioramas. They are just so badass.

I'm not into comics or comic book characters, but this piece is absolutely amazing! I hope the Gore Group works on some more Star Wars 1/4 pieces. These guys have some serious talent! I'm also very excited at the prospect of the new fiber optic lighting. Great piece!

I agree Elwood, I hope the lighting technique is being used for the lightsabers too...

Just read this over at statue forum.........:drool :drool :drool

I am glad I can finally talk about this piece....it was sculpted by Pablo Viggano..
I have seen this piece in person it is amazing...but all I can say is..that they will only get better...they have better stuff coming out....
I have seen it with the lights on..just awesome, the way they imitate the sparks...the paint is flawless...and sorry Nexus, I spoke to Mat and he never mentioned a retro version....

I was wondering about something. What if I buy the version with the lights and after a while the little light burns out? Will I be able to get it out and replace it?

Wow that is awesome the SS diorama's are shaping up to be simply amazing. Btw Azog haven't been to your forum in quite awhile I see its changed. Looking good buddy

Re: Updated pics.

There were no affiliate banners for this, so perhaps it's not going up this week?

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

9001_image03.jpg

9001_image04.jpg

9001_image05.jpg

9001_image06.jpg

It looks very nice, but I think it was a mistake to not include Kitty Pride in this piece. all she would need is a half torso and maybe her arms passing through some Sentinel pieces.

Back