WOW...Elvis only 150!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PZ is one of only 300 and you are canceling? Will elvis not be highly flippable in the future? I mean, PZ is the most boring from the dead line and it fetches $350+.

pixletwin said:
PZ is one of only 300 and you are canceling? Will elvis not be highly flippable in the future? I mean, PZ is the most boring from the dead line and it fetches $350+.
I think you have to account for the regular version of Elvis too in this case. :)

tomandshell said:
I had ordered this, but cancelled a while ago. Tweaking won't save this piece--it would take a resculpt, and that's not happening.

Nice exclusive, but this wasn't the version/era of Elvis that I would have wanted preserved in my collection at this scale and price.

Same here. Hence, I cancelled mine as well.

I'm a huge Elvis fan but the facial sculpt is just horrible!!

I was really exited about this in the beginning and if the sculpt had been good I would have jumped all over this... But it's horrible so I cancelled mine.

I really hope SS will make another one, but I doubt it :(

I agree, if youre saying its elvis, perhaps actually making it look like Elvis would help your sales :D

the es i think is based on how well sales are. if an item es is set low, maybe more people will want it?

With so few of these to be produced it is very unlikely that any change will be made. Sideshow you need to get it right, at least close, with your prototypes. With ALL the negative feedback on Elvis your lack of communication since this was announced does not help, the low ES on the exclusive is understandable ..... I've cancelled.:banghead

It didn't look any different at SDCC than it did in any of the pics.

I didn't take a pic of it though.

Every "human" SS produces comes out like crap. I would buy this Elvis PF but its horrible.

Since I didn't see any changes from the pics at SDCC I finally cancelled last week. I was holding out hopes that they would do something to sway my decision, but it still is not the Elvis I was hoping for. Very unforunate because I would have loved an Elvis PF.

I cannot believe only 100 of the Elvis sold so far...crazy!!!

i can't wait until the sinatra pf from the flick, 'from here to eternity'.

should sell just as well since it's targeting the same age group as elvis. :lol

is the exclusive free 'depends' undergarments? :rotfl how about a mini social security check? :lol

only messin' with ya. i'm sure there's more than 100 people that are into elvis and collectibles. :rolleyes:

Every "human" SS produces comes out like crap. I would buy this Elvis PF but its horrible.

The Leia and Obi-Wan PF's are "crap"? The scarface PF is "crap"? Spock and Seven of Nine are "crap"?

One of two things, either you have not paid much attention or never seen many of them in person. Sideshow has some strikeouts ( Frodo PF likeness ) but they have some great ones too.

Back