WOW...Elvis only 150!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cannot believe only 100 of the Elvis sold so far...crazy!!!

Wow! Could Elvis end up being the next Van Helsing? :monkey4

I'm sure more would have sold and the edition size higher if the sculpt was better. I think it really held this piece back. Too bad.

occulum said:
and I bet Sideshow is just as surprised as you

It's very surprising since the Kiss figures had edition sizes of 1000 and sold out. I wonder what this means for the future of the music line.

I still think it will turn out to look Ok. Supposedly, it will be tweaked. Hopefully, we'll see at SDCC.

I have one on order still. The exclusive is great on this one (the guitar).

I'm holding on to my order until production pictures hit. Hopefully his sculpt will be improved. I just think the exclusive is a very cool addition to a possibly good start of Elvis PFs.

The Ringer said:
I wonder if this will effect the future of the LM line?

I'd say so....it's to bad too. This line had alot of promise.

Geez, the only line that moves slower then this is the LotR P.F. line...

:monkey4

Dang. Hasn't this been up for sale for since feb?

Maybe they should have made him from crushed velvet.

I'm not too surprised that this hasn't sold well...most people I showed it too didn't think it looked enough like him. I'm still hoping it comes out looking awesome because I really love everything else about it.

I love Elvis, but the PF prototype looks nothing like "The King" facial wise where I can't even justify a purchase...especially at that cost.

I know I am alone in this, but I thought the sculpt was great and I am glad I have the ex. on preorder. :rock

pixletwin said:
I know I am alone in this, but I thought the sculpt was great and I am glad I have the ex. on preorder. :rock
Sorry, Pix, but I think you're alone on his.

Honestly, I hope the production piece is changed. Those of you who have it on order will really have a nice, limited piece. If not, at least one person will be happy.

I had ordered this, but cancelled a while ago. Tweaking won't save this piece--it would take a resculpt, and that's not happening.

Nice exclusive, but this wasn't the version/era of Elvis that I would have wanted preserved in my collection at this scale and price.

Back