Would you want to display this many 1/6 scale figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a crap load of damn dirty apes!!! Luckily you've got the NRA backing you up!:D

Anzik Hayes said:
Wheres the Mark Wahlberg figure?

:yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck
That movie never took place. Even if it is closer to the book, it should be called Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes so as not to be confused with the classics.

Memnoch21 said:
:yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck
That movie never took place. Even if it is closer to the book, it should be called Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes so as not to be confused with the classics.

Actually, other than the end sequence, the Burton film was not any closer to Boulle's book than the classic original. As for the Wahlberg figure? The hasbro version is a chew toy that I substituted with the Three Kings head set version.

EVILFACE said:
No, you should have them beating those white dudes.

:mwaha :mwaha
LOL, Easy guy!

Hey IM, you need to elevate the background figs so they can be seen better. Very nice collection of Ape figs!

Gruson said:
Horrible.

I hate clutter.

Quality over quantity.

Ouch! That's kind of harsh G. I mean the guy likes his collection like that. I think he should spread them out more but hey I'm not gonna say his collection is horrible or looks horrible. I'd like my own a bit more spread out and nice cabinets/display cases to keep me from having to dust so much but right now I can't. I don't think that makes my collection less than anyone elses. This guy has a nice collection as does everyone here. We just choose to do it differently.

Ironman1188 said:
:lol They've grown in numbers since then too! :monkey5

Man, you would think your purchases alone would have kept the line alive.:lol
Nice collection.

Ironman1188 said:
Better photos will be forthcoming. And more characters.

You should take a picture of just your Sideshow Apes... leave the Ape Joes (I can't believe I almost bought them :monkey4 ) and the Hasbro Apes out of it. Group all of your figures together (All the Astronaut Taylors together, all of the Cornelius' together and yeah, all those DAMN GORILLAS etc...)

And have the Lawgiver in the background. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

An amazing shot, Ironman... you sure put this monkey's collection to shame. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back