Would you buy a DX Batman original costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering - this is now fetching such high prices that it would seem to make sense for Hot Toys to do a DX version. They could include an alternate Ninja Bale costume; or maybe a 'hallucination' head. Would you buy it?

No.

I already bought an OC Batman and he's perfect as he is. PERS wouldn't really add a whole lot.

They got it right the first time. No need for an updated version unless it was a two-pack or something. I've always wanted a League of Shadows Bruce Wayne, but I could do without it.

I would not buy it. There are too many other characters HT hasn't done yet for me to give two ????s about another Batman.

I would have to say yes since I don't have an OC Batman and I can't justify paying the high ebay prices for it atm. I do think an OC DX would be worthy figure, especially if it came with an alternate Bruce head and ninja training outfit :D

I would have to say yes since I don't have an OC Batman and I can't justify paying the high ebay prices for it atm. I do think an OC DX would be worthy figure, especially if it came with an alternate Bruce head and ninja training outfit :D

:lecture I want one as well!

I have one loose, and one MIB...i think i'm set..unless they pack some really cool extras to go along with it..

F the DX BB Batman..DX KEATON BATMAN is long over due, I would want a Batman Returns suit though, actually it does not have to be DX since Hot Toys make damn good figures as is.

It would be a gift to those who had not paid loads for current prices, and a kick in the face to those that had.

I oculdn't care either way as I sold my OC a month or so back.

It's true that the one they did last year was almost perfect, but the Begins outfit is such a cool outfit that I'd be interested to see it done again - it would be great to see one with more faces, and the option to have him looking in different directions, not to mention any new accessories and improvements.

It's true that the one they did last year was almost perfect, but the Begins outfit is such a cool outfit that I'd be interested to see it done again - it would be great to see one with more faces, and the option to have him looking in different directions, not to mention any new accessories and improvements.
I would definitely buy one with swappable faces and pers :) Plus they could use the improved rubber that they have used with the new DK DX which supposedly doesn't allow as much dust to stick to it - it seems that is a big problem with their original OC Batman.

I would definitely get a DX OC Bats. I've been wanting the MMS version but can't bring myself to pay $300+ for it.

Even if they release a DX version, the MMS version would hopefully maintain its value. The MMS value should even go up in the future given HT and the 1/6 market remains strong. (Just my opinion...I could be way off.)

It's amusing this discussion keeps coming back up, considering wookster said earlier in the year Hot Toys wont be revisiting this.

Back