Would you buy 1/6 Star Wars: Rebels figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Star Wars: Rebels 1:6?

• Yes, and I would prefer that they keep the cartoon style

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Yes, and I would prefer they make them more realistic to fit in with other Star Wars 1:6

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 56 57.1%
  • What's Star Wars :Rebels?

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
I would prefer the figures to look exactly as how they turn out in the cartoons.:)
Yeah. Real interpretations of the characters simply make them something different. Cartoon style for me.

If done well, I think I might buy Kanan, Inquisitor, & maaaaaybe Sabine, & Ezra (I think I'd like him displayed with an oversized trooper helmet from his collection).

But forget these guys. Where's my Galen Marek? :slap :lol

I wouldn't buy them if they were animated style, real interpretations i would be open to...depending on pricing of course.

No go on cartoon style, but maybe on realistic.

Though, where my Ahsoka:tap:impatient:
Not going to consider the new show figures till I get her!

Nope. Not at all interested. My SS SW money will be going toward OT figures, and selectively at that since I suspect they'll be all but priceing me out next year.

There are no real life representations of these characters - so how do you do realistic sculpts?

ss7190d-z.jpg

P1090120.JPG

Good point - and that brings up the possibility of switchable portraits. A realistic one and a cartoon one. The costume could be the same.

Not sure about costumes being the same - the level of detail and shapes/proportions of body are so different between realistic and cartoon. It might work with some characters, but not most.

Not sure about costumes being the same - the level of detail and shapes/proportions of body are so different between realistic and cartoon. It might work with some characters, but not most.

I'm saying that you'd have the realistic costumes no matter what. Might as well make the figures out of all plastic if you're going to dumb down the costumes too.

I'll get them, provided they went with realistic portraits, and keep the prices sane.

also, where is my asoka tano, damnit.

Back