Would you buy 1:6 from "Supernatural?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy high end 1:6 figures from the TV show "Supernatural?"

• Yes, anything made - if it was high quality.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Yes, but only Sam and Dean.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I like the show, but not interested in figures.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I don't know the show, and have no interest in figures.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I don't know the show, but if the figures are cool, I'd buy them.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
lulz at the poll options

- I like the show
- I don't know the show

...think you're missing some options....

Dean, Castiel and especially Crowley would be very tempting indeed. Sam I'd buy as a completion piece to go with the rest if they were made, but I'm largely indifferent about.

Dean, Castiel and especially Crowley would be very tempting indeed. Sam I'd buy as a completion piece to go with the rest if they were made, but I'm largely indifferent about.

I'm not huge Sam fan myself, at least as an individual character, but like you, I would still definitely get him. Even though I'm much more of a Dean and Castiel fan, having Dean with no Sam wouldn't work for me.

Id probably buy a Dean, Sam, John, Castiel, and maybe Azezal. Im definitely more of a fan of the earlier seasons than the weird later ones.

Eh. Not sure.

The show used to be a lot better. All the a-hole angels have made it really boring.

I'm enjoying newer shows like Sleepy Hollow a lot more.

I'd just get sam and dean nobody else....... maybe a castiel.......... just maybe........ but we are long overdue for figures of this show.

I'd love Sam and Dean, if the quality was there. I love the show, but none of the customs have ever really impressed me too much. If someone could nail the likenesses, though, then absolutely! It's hard to pick who I'd want, as far as supporting characters go. A JDM John would be pretty cool, as would Bobby and Cas. I'll say this, though: the early seasons had some pretty awesome monster designs you could choose from, as well. That Scarecrow's a friggin' nightmare.

How does it not have the right options, then? Right there in the middle it says "I like the show, but not interested in figures." :dunno

Back