Would you buy 1:6 from "Supernatural?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy high end 1:6 figures from the TV show "Supernatural?"

• Yes, anything made - if it was high quality.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Yes, but only Sam and Dean.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I like the show, but not interested in figures.

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I don't know the show, and have no interest in figures.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I don't know the show, but if the figures are cool, I'd buy them.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll be doing a few of these over the next few days - surveys to see what people are looking for in 1:6 figures. I'm not talking about projects that have been asked for through the years that have potential problems with big movie stars and their likenesses. I'm talking about smaller TV or movie licenses like "The Walking Dead" or "Game of Thrones".

First off is - would you buy high end 1:6 figures from the TV show "Supernatural?"

Dave i would stock them i have had a lot of requests for Supernatural figures especially as the only figures from Supernatural available are Funko's Pop vinyl ones. There is a huge female fanbase for Sam,Dean and Castiel and i have noticed a lot more females buying figures of late.

For the love of all that's holy--

7aYCmoZ.gif

sam and dean dependant on price
but they have always been grails of mine

Whichever character Alona Tal played, I'd like a figure of her. And wasn't Amber Benson a vampire on that show once? I'd buy that too.

Defenatly!i want a screaming dean head maybe have the base have s speaker and a motion detector so dean can let out his girly scream when I walk by.

Well I would've five years ago when I thought the show was still good, but I'm afraid the ship has sailed on this one for me.

Yes, have a few customs of the boys now but would like to see others figs produced.

I'll be doing a few of these over the next few days - surveys to see what people are looking for in 1:6 figures. I'm not talking about projects that have been asked for through the years that have potential problems with big movie stars and their likenesses. I'm talking about smaller TV or movie licenses like "The Walking Dead" or "Game of Thrones".

First off is - would you buy high end 1:6 figures from the TV show "Supernatural?"

Interesting, Dave!

For Supernatural, Dean, Sam, and Castiel = absolutely. No hesitation if they were quality. I could also get interested in a Jo Harvelle and Katie Cassidy's Ruby.

This and Fox's Sleepy Hollow (want figures so badly!) would be on top of my TV show figure wish list.

Back