Would anyone be interested in Big Trouble in Little China and Blade Runner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdylex

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Is there any interest out there for either 12inch or PF of characters from Big Trouble in Little China? Jack Burton and the Storms would be likely contenders.

And long overdue is Blade Runner. I know Sideshow has licensing issues, but come on, lets get is sorted.

I want my PF of Roy Batty and Deckard.

PFs of Jack Burton and Lo Pan and Deckard and Batty would be AWESOME!

harrison ford was going to be in big trouble in little china, but he didn't make the cut.

Big trouble was pretty good, but the sequel little China was awful ;)

I'd love Jack Burton from BTiLC. I tried a bash of him, but the head I got looked a lot better on eBay then it did on my desk.

(Now, on personal note: I may order a Stargate/Curt Russel head from Hero Heads (yeah, yeah, I know- I keep talking about that place; no I don't work with them in any way shape or form, just buy from them), do a little grinding, then sculpt hair for it.

I made my own Jack Burton tank top by using a white Dragon/BBI tank top, then printing out the t-shirt pic from this site: https://www.founditemclothing.com/t-shirts/big-trouble-in-little-china-shirt.html.

I cut the picture to fit inside the tank top, then traced over it with colored pens and sharpies. You gotta' go light or the ink will spread, but you can do a decent enough fascimile if you work at it. Mine wasn't great, but it was good enough to be recognizable. IMHO, of course.)

Last edited:
Back