Would anyone be interested in a professional (1/1) resin bust of CANDYMAN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to be commissioning a bust of Tony Todd from the Candyman. The artist will be Daniel Horne who has done some amazing work in the past:

7YBZOgs.jpg

PNIIw42.jpg

PNCmy1S.jpg

See the following album for additional photos:
https://imgur.com/a/n95iS

The project will not require a deposit, but rather, a verbal commitment. The bust will feature acrylic eyes and wool hair, and Daniel is figuring out if he can do the clothes as well.

Right now, nothing has been set in stone except for the fact he would begin the bust in the Fall as he is currently working on a Christopher Lee Dracula bust.

My current idea is to do the following pose, and find a source for preserved real bees. The only thing I would change is do open eyes.

tony-todd-candyman-8.jpg

If the bee thing doesn't work out, could do something simple like:

Candyman-tony-todd-29912031-800-600.jpg

This is all up to discussion of course.

The cost will be $700 + $30 to ship if you're in the US. The bust will be insanely limited, and the mold will be destroyed afterwards.

Right now, looking for 10 or so people to get this started. The more, the merrier.

(1) DarkMario616

That would be tempted since candyman is my favorite horror character, but I'm not so much in life size busts.
I've always dream the exact same pose in a premium format - like statue, so maybe at your next commission. 😊
Btw, will the bust be resin or latex?

Back