Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the Skiman thing like five years now? I think it was going on before I even joined.

It was around 2011-2012, so about 6-7 years actually. He's just one guy and inspiration/motivation comes and goes, that I understand, but everything should come to an end/have closure. He's gonna send me a WIP of Billy soon and I'll post it in the customs thread.

IMG_3505.JPG

It got to New York customs today and I probably will get it tomorrow. I'll send you guys links then if all is good with the same seller.

I'm going to do a review, too.

I just opened it! Damn near perfect, bar a tiny white mark on one of his back tentacles. Everything else is perfect, even the paint on his teeth is better and doesn't have that obnoxious empty spot where they didn't paint.

I just sent Brando and dyce the instructions on getting it. The guy I ordered from had two left, so obviously they should go with him. There was another seller with two left I believe, but his is like $700 before you even get into shipping and fees.

So incredibly happy to have this behind me and very thankful for the people I went through to get it. They were pros.

I'll post some pics up in a couple minutes, and I'll post a review of it next week.

I noticed he's got a little dark paint spot on his left pec, but whatever. It's nothing terrible. I didn't futz it yet. I may not use the stand he comes with since it makes him taller than the other one. But it's an incredibly sturdy stand.

TneCdmc.jpg

u41LiM8.jpg

8tdhtRN.jpg

lCg4k3Y.jpg

The camera barely picks it up. It's like dead center in the pic and it won't come off.

RC9PgoU.jpg

Yeah it's nothing to get pissy about, especially how ****ing difficult it was to try and get another one. Both Brando and dyce should be able to secure one no problem.

I need to heat up the right hand to take it off so I can put the tentacle hand on it.

It bugs me they did that, since in the game it comes out of his sleeve from his forearm.

Yeah, it should be closer to where the wrist conects to the hand...but eh. You could make the argument for what they did. As with all things, cutscene Nemesis does things different than in game Nemesis.

nempalm.jpg

Also with most of this figure, they seemed to have based it off the UC version

NemesisUC_0.jpg

I have another seller in case for whatever reason they can't secure it, but it's more expensive like I said. Although the seller seems solid.

Back